chapter 1

( you a worthless piece of shit, he kicked me in the side. You killed your mother. but daddy i didnt i promise. LIAR!!!! he yelled at me and kicked me again. tears flood down my face, daddy please stop your hurting me. SHUT UP!!! he stomped on my ribs and walked away, i felt a crack under his foot when he slammed his foot down and i coughed trying to breath in as much air as possible.)

I sat up in bed and gasped for air breathing heavily, i wiped the tears off my face and got up and walked to my bathroom. im sorry mom, i whispered.  

i splashed my face with cold water and walked down stairs being careful hoping my dad isant home i peaked out side the window and didnt see his car, i sighed in relief. i walked into the kitchen searching for something to put my tummy to rest, i reached up and opened the cabnit and spoted some frosted flakes. yummy, i stand on my tippey toes to reach and i grab the box and a bowl. 

i walked upstairs and went to my closet grabing a pair of clothes and going to the bathroom i layed them out and jumped in relaxing as the warm water beat down on my back, i cleaned myself and hoped out grabing a towel drying off. i slip my clothes on deciding to let my hair air dry and head to the park.

10min late i reached the park and ran to the swings and sat down and i took out my ipod putting my ear buds in and blast Cancer by My Chemical Romance. i swing back in forth dozing off into my own world.

(jakes pov.)

you guys are so ridiculous, i laughed at my friends. but you know its true jesse says, i agree with jesse nathen shouted, mates are truely important you'll understand when you find yours. yeah whatever you say, i laugh and keep walking through the park. nathen elbowed me, what i ask irritated. before he got the chance to speak i smelt the most amazing smell in the world like strawberries and vanilla. mate, i growl.

i look to were its coming from and i see the most beautiful girl ever sitting on the swings. i started walking her way and i stood infront of her, she looked up and i stared into her crystal blue eyes she took her headphones out. mine i growled pulling her to my chest. she squirmed around, um hey can you uh let me go, she said akwardly. i growled and held on tighter. dude let go your creeping me out. i look down at her and she hit me. i stumbled back alittle and fell and she took off running, nathen and jesse were laughing there asses off. get her, i yelled standing up. 

they took off running and so did i. 'she thinks she can run from us', my wolf said. 'she wont get very far' ' i know lets just get her'. i pushed my body full speed and i see her on nathen punching him in the face and jesse pulling her off. i ran over and grabbed her pulling her against me. calm down my love your gonna hurt yourself, i whisper into her ear. i felt her shiver and i smirked.

.

.

.

(so how was this chapter i know im not the best but i try)