eyeshadow and eyelashes

I was walking home from school when I noticed a boutique. I walked in and looked around. I noticed this white crop top. I grabbed it and walked around to find something to go with it. I noticed these black skinny jeans a grabbed them. as I walked around, there was  floral sweater that caught my eye.

the process of stealing was very easy. I just walk into the dressing room and put the things in my bag. I wait like 10 minutes or so to make it seem like I was getting changed. "Have a nice night dear" the lady at the checkout said. "you too ma'am." I replied with a soft grin. I walked home and put my things under my bed.

"Honey how was school?" my mother asked me as she opened a can of soup. "good." I replied. I got a call from Dylan. "hello?" I answered. "hey babe!" the other line said as I smiled. "hey Dylan" I giggled. "wanna come over?" he asked. "okay!" and that quick I went upstairs to get changed.

I threw on a black and white striped crop top with light blue jean shorts. I put my hair into loose dutch braids. I did a soft colour eyeshadow with a nude lip. I put on my black/white Adidas sneakers and snuck out my window.

"hey babe you look great!" Dylan said as I jumped on his back. "thanks." I replied. "lets go to the beach." Dylan suggested. "okay." I smiled.

we go to the beach all the time. I always sneak out and we run off to the beach. we arrived there and realized something. "we forgot our swim suits." I sighed. "we can take our clothes off?" Dylan asked. "okay." I replied and took my clothes off. A typical girl would always worry about her makeup getting ruined. not me though. URBAN DECAY SETTING SPRAY BOI!

we ran to the water in nothing but our underwear. our friends always join us when we do this, as well as skinny dipping.