Sequel Part 78 ~ Cherry Brandy

Start from the beginning

"It's invisible . . ."

"GO TO BED!!!"

"FINE!"

She gets up and walks down the hallway. I'm walking right behind her, making sure she goes back into her room. . . and she actually does . . hallelujah . . I walk back downstairs . . Jeremy turned on the TV . . I sit back down next to him.

"Oh . . there's an old movie on . . wanna watch it?" Jeremy asks.

"Sure"

__________________________

~ Jaylah's point of view ~ 

I came back out of the room to check on Jaden and Jeremy. I just can't stop obsessing over these two . . . In a way I find them so darn cute together! . . I just know that they're into each other . . I can feel it . . I can smell it in the air . . Jaden's right, though . . I really do need a life . . I can't believe I'm spying on my brother. 

OH SHOOT! . . I accidentally broke a glass figurine in the hallway. . I hope Jaden didn't hear it. I slowly crawl my way back to the staircase. . . next thing I know, someone's standing right in front of me. I slowly raise my head . . . it's Jeremy. 

"Do you know why they say curiosity killed the cat?" He says, smiling down at me. "Umm . . I was looking for my contacts . . they fell down here somewhere . . gosh, those damn contacts!" I say, smiling nervously, pretending to look for them. 

"Let's be real here . . you're not really looking for your contacts, are you, Jaylah?"

I quickly get up. "PLEASEEE TELL ME WHAT YOU GUYS DID! . . PLEASEEE!" I say, tightly holding on to Jeremy's shirt. He starts laughing. "You will have to ask your brother . . I'm not saying a word!"

"OH, PLEASEEEE, Jeremy . . I'm begging you! . . Jaden won't tell me a thing!"

"Look . . I'll tell you where we went and you will do me a favor . . deal?""

"Ok, deal! . . what do you want me to do?" I ask impatiently.

"Ok . . listen . . tomorrow night I wanna be alone with Jaden . . alone in this house . . I want you to take the whole family somewhere . . . until 9 or 10pm . . can you do that?"

"Yea . . I guess . . I'll try. . now tell me! . . what did you guys do???"

"We went to a restaurant and had a couple of beers . ."

"That's all?!"

"Yup!"

"Did you guys kiss?"

"Jaylah, I'm not at liberty to tell you anything"

"Yes you are . . yes you are!!"

"I really don't feel comfortable talking to you about this . . please understand . . I don't want to tell you anything Jaden doesn't want me to tell you . . . but ummm . . . are you still doing me that favor?"

I surrender and give Jeremy a smile. "Sure!"

"Thank you! . . thank you, Jaylah!"

"What are you planning on doing with Jaden when the rest of us are gone?" I ask, hoping he'd tell me but knowing he probably won't.

"I'm planning on getting a kiss, if you really must know" Jeremy says, shyly looking down.

I'm about to melt into a puddle of valentine marshmallow liquid. . why is it that the cutest guys are always gay or taken?? . . I'm so sick of this! . . I want a guy like Jeremy! . . Jaden is a lucky son of a bitch!