Harry

Slowly, Harry opened his eyes, not sure where he was and what happened.
And then it hit him
What he had done
Who found him
Silently, he looked around, when he saw Snape, he closed his eyes fast, not knowing if Snape should know, that he was awake already. He wondered, if the whole school already knew what happened.
Probably, the voice inside of him sneered, congratulations you fucking idiot. Have a lot of fun being the center of attention, explaining to your friends why you are like this, and being made fun of by snape ! Not that you deserve any better thought... you are so disgusting.
"But maybe... maybe I can get better ?" Harry started thinking "maybe this isn't a bid thing, maybe it's what Sirius wanted for me..."
Yeah right, the voice laughed, you getting rid of me ? Don't even think about that ! I am you ! I am the only one who knows what you've done ! You need me, what would you do without me ?
"Be happy...", Harry thought sarcastically
You don't deserve to be happy Harry Potter. You caused so much pain to everyone. Your parents, Remus, Sirius, the Weasleys... anybody you know basically. You're such a nuisance. I'm here to help you
"With what ?" Harry laughed dryly to himself
Helping you cope with reality, letting you pretend to be alright in front of the others. Helping you to pay your never ending debt to Sirius. You owe him your life, he didn't want to die, he still had so many dreams. That's why you have to do this Harry, you need to feel the same pain he felt, you need to be punished !
"And who asked you for help ?"
You. You are the one who created me after all
"Yeah... you're right after all" he thought, but the voice didn't answer that time.
Harry opened his eyes, ready to face snape and the school.
As soon as he had opened his eyes, snape came over to him, looking as cold as usual.
"Are you alright Mister Potter ?"
"Yes, I'm sorry to have caused so much trouble"
"Detention, every Monday from now on. This should teach you to not sneak around when you should be somewhere else"
"Yes Professor", Harry answered dryly and got
up to leave the professors room.