chapter eight: tabloids and scandals

Sorry for the late update, had some school stuff to take care if, but now our school is on strike so I have time to write and update, thanks to those that read and vote, don't mind me asking but why are there no comments, or is there no opinions, view or changes for the next chapter, it is up to you guys but I must say love you, and thank you for not giving up on my book.

Devin's POV

I tried to remember last night but nothing came, it was a very annoying thing.

I closed my eyes again, and a random face of a woman came to view, I tried to recollect what she was saying to me......

BUZZ BUZZ

BUZZ BUZZ

I could feel my phone vibrate in my pocket, I took it out to see the caller ID and had that wonderful smirk on my face.

"Sir, I'm here. I mean I'm outside the coffee shop". He said panting like if he had just done a car marathon, if that even exists.

"Well done.. " I looked at my watch and saw that he was two minutes early, "now I can see you love your job extremely well". I say before cutting the call on him.

Before standing, I put the bill and a nice tip for the waiter, 'cause I loved the cake, coffee and his service.

I took my phone from the table and placed it in my jacket.

"Good morning sir". Robbin said as he opened the back seat of my Ferrari for me.

As I got into the car, I decided to at least close my eyes for a little while.

I kept seeing very bright blue eyes staring right into mine.

I opened my eyes and saw that I was already home, who does those eyes belong to?

I opened the door before Robbin could, and walked straight into my home.

"What did you say, haven't no one heard from him, did he just go missing like that, and why didn't anyone inform me in time, now if anything happens to my grandson all of you and I mean each and every one of you will suffer it". I could heat my grandmother's voice as I stepped into the house.

"Good morning sir". I heard some servants say as I walk up the straight to where my grandmother stood interrogating the staffs of the house.

"Devin Storm, where in the name of all that is pure and holy have you been since yesterday". My grandmother shouted as she walked up to where I stood glued to the ground, immobilized.

"Grandmother, good morning". I say as I moved to hug her.

"Where on earth have you been, if I hadn't woke up and asked where you were this people would have never told me. Devin, do you know how worried I was, you know you are all I have left". She said as she hugged me back.

"I'm sorry grandmother, it will never happen again". I say as I pull away from her hug.

"I hope so, now go shower you smell like dung". She joked into my ear, making me blush a little.

Stuck Up Billionaire (Billionaire Series Book One)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें