RE: ELEVENTH

cc: fjjones@gmail.com
fr: bettyscoop@gmail.com

hey romeo,

i know you're scared but you're hiding yourself. hiding yourself in your mask of ignorance with what's happening. you have to stop building your wall, juggie.

you didn't kill me. for what it's worth, you were there when i needed you the most. and i love you for it.

at some point, i thought of staying for a while because of you. you were my ray of light (even if you're pure darkness in your façade) and you'll always be. i held on to you because you became my lifeline. my only one.

that day at your birthday, you scared me jughead. i believed that i was about to lose you. that everything was just not worth living anymore. but we made it through and my hope and my grip on my lifeline was tighter.

the day at the homecoming, it made me think i lost you again and at that moment i seriously believed that i had no one anymore. i knew i lost you jughead.

i decided to try the mask thing and it worked. we broke up that summer and i promise you i tried to get you off my mind during that second year of my internship but i was rejected because i couldnt. i just couldn't get you off my head. i lost the only person that knew me and what i was going through.

by the start of the school year, i started to just follow the things Veronica would do and it became too my other mask.

it went on and on but you became my friend again. you became a much better friend than veronica or archie and you saved me for another year.

we dated for the summer, all through out, it was the greatest vacation i had in a while. also, my mom finally let me be me.

i seriously thought it was all enough to save me. but the 6 months leading up to the end of fall party, i was on edge.

not even you could've saved me and im sorry. im sorry that i left you clueless and afraid. im sorry that i became too selfish to kill myself. im sorry that i couldnt save myself. im sorry if i burdened you too much. im sorry if i leaned to you too much. IM SORRY.

don't worry about me, juggie. im gonna be alright and you are too! there are many wonderful girls that can suit you more than i did.

i love you, jughead jones.

- juliet