One Minute Please!

Hey there loves. Its winchestergirl351 here..... *waves* anyways let's get to the main thing. Shall we...

This is something new I'm going to start when I'm free in the summer break. I can't focus on this one or I Am Alive because the past year have been real hectic. Few days are left before I have final exams for my senior year *bangs head with the wall*. Then I'm free. So in my free time I'm properly going to think about the story. And conjure up some good ideas for the storyline. (Thank God!)

Umm I am not actually from USA so I don't really know about the towns. The name of the cities are true, but the names of others places I'm going to use in this story are imaginary & my own creation. Similarly with the characters too.

Also, my native tongue is not English. I repeat, my native tongue is not English. Abort mission. Abort mission!! Alpha Alpha Charlie!! We're under attack. Grammaraziez are here!!!....(:D) ...okaey back to earth.. sooo there're  going to be mistakes along the way. Some might be silly, might be big ones. For that...I'm humbly requesting you, that if you detect any mistake with your super hero vision...(I LOVE VISION!!! MARVEL ROCKS !!!)

I'd be very glad if you report that to me... because I do need some editing gals or guys whoever.... I'm pretty much editor less *cries*

Sooo summing everything up, this story is under heavy construction. ⚠🚧

Plagiarism is flipping illegal. Got that? Okaey. But even if you do try to peek... lemme tell you something mate... you 'gon get nothing. No seriously you're going to get nothing from it. Cuz this story ain't going to be some hot shot one. Plus it'll have mistakes. So if y'all want to copy something. Go copy Kim K's wardrobe or Kylie's makeup tricks like everyone's doing these days. Okaey? Cool.

That's all I wanted to say to y'all people out there who are reading my written version of a rant... so salute to you people, love y'all anyways. *throws nutella filled pastries*

Bye loves.
-Mia 💋