Nanz- Its beautiful.

Manik- Thanks for the gift.

Manik gave a small kiss on her cheeks. Their sweet moment was broken by the knock on the door.

Mukti- Bhai romance baad mein kar lena. Sab aap dono ka wait kar rahe hai. Jaldi neeche aana.

Mukti left from there. Manik switched on the lights. He forwarded his arm towards Nandini.

Manik- Shall we?

Nanz- We shall.

Nandini said locking her arms with him. They both went downstairs. Everyone's eyes were on them. The guests came and started congratulating Manik. A girl came and hugged Manik. Manik was shocked as well as Nandini.

Girl- Hey Manik...

Manik- Hey Soha!!!

He looked at Nandini who was a little bit jealous.

Soha- Oh come on. Don't be so formal with me.

Manik- Soha meet my fiance Nandini.

Nanz- Hey!!!

Soha- Hi. Manik come let's dance.
Manik- Soha...

Soha- I hope you don't mind Nandini?

Nanz- Sure.

Soha took Manik's hand and dragged him on the dance floor. The younger clan joined Nandini who was standing aside and throwing daggers at Manik and Soha.

Nanz- Who is she???

Mukti- That's Soha Khurana. Dad ke friend ki beti.

Alia- That girl is a pain in my head. Manik ka pecha hi nahi chodti.

Navya- Chudail....

Now Nandini was burning with jealousy looking at them. Soha was literally throwing herself on Manik. And Manik was having a helpless look on his face.

Cabir- I have a plan.

Cabir whispered something in Nandini's ears. Nandini looked at him and winked. She went from there.

Mukti- Tune kya bola Nandini ko???

Cabir- Bas dekhte jao. Come let's join her.

The younger clan went behind her. The lights goes off and then the music began.

After the performance, Manik went towards his friends and take a deep breath.

Manik- Thank god uss ladki se mera peecha chuta.

Nanz- Toh tum usse sidha sidha ye bol kyu nahi dete. Huh!!

Nandini went from there. Manik looked at his friends who gave him go behind her look. Manik went behind her. She was standing near the pool.

Manik- Nandini...

Nanz- Go away.

Manik- Look I am really sorry.

Nanz- I just hate her already.

Manik- I hate her too.

Nanz- Toh tum uske saath dance kyu kar rahe the???

Manik- Wo dad ke friend ki beti hai. I can't mistreat her.

Nanz- I know.

Manik pulled her towards him by holding her waist. Nandini kept her hands on his chest.

Manik- Tum jealous ho rahi ho???

Nanz- Why would I??

Manik- Jealous to tum thi.

Nanz- Ya whatever.

Manik- Just remember now I am only yours.

Nandini looked down and blushed. Manik made her look up.

Manik- I really like you.

Nanz- I like you too.

They lean forward and kissed each other. That was a short kiss....

Manik- Can I dance with my fiance??

Nanz- Sure.

They went back to the party and joined other couples on the dance floor.

The party came to an end.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!!!

Kaisa laga???

I don't to keep Soha more in this story.

I want to change something, Abhi and Mukti are in a relationship.

I have changed it.

So enjoy reading.

Vote & comment.💬

Follow me.

Love you.❤