Chapter 3: Pranks, Good Smells, and a Pass or Fail

Start from the beginning

“You too! Pulling a stunt like that is disgraceful! You both have detention after class to scub the Hokage memorial!” he screeched at us while we were trying not to laugh.”Nah, I have to train after school.” with that, I walked back to my seat with everyone else.

    After Iruka cleared his throat, he said,”Tomorrow will be the graduation exams test! You will have to perform the Shadow Clone Justu!” some people weren’t paying attention, some were talking, but I focused in on Naruto, who was freaking out. I wonder what his problem is?

~~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~

          As I made it to the training grounds, the first thing I did was run about 10 laps. After I decided to make some solid clones so I could battle them with my fire Justus. I made about ten clones and had 2 fight me at a time. “Fire Style: Rising Twin Dragons!” I shouted. {A.n~ just a random Justu I made up…I think ^-^}

~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~

     After a few hours of training, I was too tired to get up and walk home so I just decided to go to sleep right there. Before I could think anymore thoughts, I passed out.

 ~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~

    I woke up to the most delicious smell I have ever smelt, and I was cuddled up next to something really warm.”Smells sooo good.” I breathed out cuddling closer to whatever the thing was.”Well I’m glad you think so babe.” says an amused husky voice. I looked up to see…..Sasuke’s face! I squeaked and jumped up.

   I looked around and saw we were in a room with dark blue walls, a dark brown wood floor, and a desk and dresser were pushed up against the wall. There were two 3 other doors, which I presumed to lead to the outside hallway, a bathroom, and a closet.

I looked down and saw my dress on the floor, and to see that I was in a t-shirt that was one of Sasuke’s and mid-thigh.”Did you change me? And what am I doing here!” I semi yelled/whispered. He just smirked and said,” Yeah, I changed you, and you were passed out in the training grounds. You have a great body by the way, babe.”

 I blushed crimson while his smirk widened. “You pervert!” I screamed and pounced on him. I leaned down and……..flicked him on the nose. I grabbed my kimono and booked it out of his house with him chasing me. “Help! I’m gonna gat raped! “

I ran to the academy and into the classroom with him still chasing after me. Everyone’s heads turned my way as they watched me with wide eyes. Then some kid shouted,” Hey! That’s Uchiha’s shirt!” right about then is when Sasuke came running in, and I looked down to realize I was still only in his shirt.

“Hey! He’s trying to rape me right now, because he kidnapped me and took me to his house. So don’t mind me and continue on with your class!” I said in my best straight face and peace sign. Sasuke was just standing there like an idiot……blushing the lightest shade of pink that I could barely see.

”Akira, go get changed and come right back, we have to start the exams.” Iruka said to me. Fine by me, but his shirt smells good, and it’s comfy! ’Ok, bad fan girl moment, bad!’ I chanted to myself as I walked down the hall to the bathrooms to change.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I got back, some people were already gone, so I assume they started the test already. Pshh, this I gonna be easy! When I made it next to one of my seats that was by Sasuke, the fan girls were giving me mega death glares. ‘I bet they’re hoping it roasts me alive,’ I mused. Mhh, I want some roast now.

 I decided I’d keep Sasuke’s shirt as a nightshirt, but I’d get rid of the ridiculous collar.”What are you doing sitting next to my Sasuke-kun!” shouted blonde bimbo.”He’s my Sasuke-kun Ino-baka!” Pinkette yelled, I guess they forgot about me and decided to argue with themselves.

~~~~~~~

   When I finally got called, I was half asleep. “Akira AkaBara!” someone yelled from the testing room. I got up, and before anybody could say anything I made 10 solid clones, grabbed a black headband and walked out.

      I decided to tie my headband around my waist, because where’s the fun if you tie it around your forehead? I was walking over to where Naruto was so I could congratulate him on passing when I heard two ladies talking about Naruto.

          “Hey, isn’t that the nine tailed boy over there?” one lady asked the other." Yeah,” she replied.”I’m glad he didn’t become a ninja, we don’t need people like him 'protecting' us.” She finished and the other women nodded. I was fuming by then. I walked over to the two ladies and started screaming my head off, while trying to control my anger.

 They quickly scurried away as they saw me walking towards them, then I made my way over to Naruto.” Naruto, are you ok?” I asked, seeing his head hanging down. I tilted his head up and saw his eyes looking sad, sorta dead. I looked at him closely and saw he didn’t have a headband.” Naruto,”

I started, but he didn’t answer.

     I sighed and got on his lap to hug him. “You’re gonna get your headband and pass, okay? Besides, if you give up now, you’re not going to be the greatest Hokage ever!” I playfully scolded, trying to cheer him up. He glanced up a little and said,” You’re right, but I need to be alone right now Akira-chan.” I slowly got up and walked away. Poor Naruto.

    I was walking home when I saw Sasuke-baka. I walked up next to him.“ So, are you only pervy when your alone with super cute girls such as myself?” I chirped while he just smirked. After a couple minutes of walking, I said,”Well I gots to go, so don’t rape any girls while I’m gone!” then as an afterthought I yelled,”EVEN IF THEY WANT IT!” and left Sasuke blushing a super light pink. Pshh, it’s soo easy to get him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Author’s Note:

 Ok! Got that finished at like 2 in the moring!

This is almost 1,600 words on Microsoft word!

Im gonna try a disclaimer today  featuring Sasuke…..Enjoy    ^-^

Me: Yo, Sasuke! Get yur duck butt out here!

Sasuke: *walks out* Hn.

*queue fan girl screaming*

Me: so Sasuke, how is it when you’re with Akira?

Sasuk:  whatever, no comment dobe

Me: call me stupid again and I’ll put Akira with Naruto!*grins sadisticly*

Akira and Sasuke: *in minds* NO!

Me: okay Sasugay, clear us out!

Sasuke: *grumbling* she doesn’t own Naruto, blahh, blahh, blahh. If she did, I would probably be gay…..

Me and Akira: *giggling* damn straight!