Chapter 13

Olivia's P.o.v

I was hurt...physically and emotionally, running down out the door I was breathing hard touching my now healing neck with tender hands. I didn't know why it hurt so much, that this happened. But saddly I did, it was because he didn't ask for my consent, it was practically mark rape.

some werewolves were killed if they did this to their mates, but I couldn't find the reason to tell anybody what he did, he was just a jelous mate and I had to understand this...but it made it harder for me to understand because of what he did.

I sat down on the porch letting the tears gush out. I pulled my legs up crying into my knees, I heard someone come outside, but I didn't care. I felt arms wrap around me and lift me up putting me in their lap and they rubbed my back calmingly.

I didn't feel the strange sparks I did that Samuel left, so I knew it was someone else and I was okay with that.

once I was done crying I lifted my head, and was met with brown eyes, definetly not Samuels but instead I was met with Jacks eyes, so mesmerizing but new. "You okay Luna?" he asked looking at my neck removing my hair from my neck, his eyes turning a dangerous red, almost blood red. That's when it hit me, he wasn't human. Not even a werewolf, he was a vampire a cold blooded vampire.

I went to scream, but I think he noticed cause he covered my mouth shaking his head back and forth covering his eyes with his blonde hair. "Please don't scream" he whispered. His eyes were pleading making me want to believe him, I felt a calming sensation come over me with him just touching me.

I breathed in and nodded, he let go of my mouth and looked at me, looking into my eyes "Please don't be scared of me Olivia....."

"Why are you here?" I got out almost stuttering, I didn't know why he was here and it was making me scared "Don't kill me" I whispered wanting to get out of his arms, but that was the thing, I couldn't I felt a pull to him....the same pull I felt toward Samuel.

I opened my eyes looking up at Jack, only to see sad eyes looking down. His arms uncoiled from around me to stay at his sides "I'd never hurt you Olivia, I think I can't hurt you without hurting myself." he said slowly touching my hair lightly putting it behind my ear.

For some strange reason I liked the touch, his hands were cold but then again....warm at the same time.

thats when I noticed in my head my wolf was now howling almost playfully Mate! another mate! I looked at Jack frowning "No, you can't be my mate" I said before getting off his lap backing away slowly "My mate is Samuel, you're a vampire, an abomination created by the devil to be damned forever....and I reject you because I already have a mate."

Thats when I truly looked at him, he was crushed, I could tell.

his brown eyes were now black, not a black in anger but in despair, he was silent his hands at the chairs wood looking as if he were going to rip the chair to bits, but nothing happened all that happened was a tear shed out of his eye and he stood up wrapping his arms around his waist going down the steps of the porch "Thank you, I understand now.....I won't be bothering you anymore dear Luna" he started to walk away but then fell to the ground gripping at his chest.

I watched as he threw himself to the ground, but he wasn't crying he was silently screaming toward the sky.

all that came out from his mouth was blood....much more blood then I thought could come out from a persons mouth.

I walked over to him as he fell to the ground... "Jack are you okay?" I whispered as he fell silent, just laying looking upon the sky.

"You know, vampires look for thousands of years for their mate.....that's why when we're bitten we live forever....till we find our mate....our heart begins to beat again and we continue our human cycle till our mate dies then we die along with them..... you rejected me Olivia...now I die slowly...." he chuckled darkly clutching his heart.

"Please don't die Jack.....I just met you and I want to get to know you....." I now knew what he meant and I didn't want him to die....I knew what feeling rejected was like with Samuel...this was much worse. Dying litterally for the one you love, when they don't even love you back.

"Can you reverse this, please say you can reverse this" I whispered touching his cold chest, that's when I felt it the slow ragged breathing in his chest and a heart beat.

"kiss me" he whispered before closing his eyes.

I looked up at the bedroom window not wanting to kiss Jack at all, but if it meant saving his life I didn't care.

"Please stay alive" I bent my head down, looking at his closed eyes I bent forward more then without hesitation I kissed him, his lips were wet and sticky from his own blood, but at the same time sweet and cold against my warm and salty ones.

it was an amazing combanation, Jack then grabbing my waist pulling me closer to him, at first i didn't object because of the simple reason I felt the same pull I did with Samuel when I kissed Jack, but then it hit me right in the face.

you're not kissing Samuel.

that's when my shoulder started to burn, I let go of Jacks lips gasping as the pain expanded, I looked to my shoulder "Oh my god, it burns" I said sitting beside him, as I touched the bite which was almost already healed from the werewolf spit Samuel licked on me.

"Is it burning because I had you kiss me?" Jack asked looking at the bite and pulling my shirt's sleeve down a little bit so he could see better.

The whole bite was turning red and seething and burning, and I felt all of it hurting me all to heck when Jack touched me. "I think Sam wanted to kill me, and remind me that every time I touch another man that isn't him i'd be hurt" I said pulling up my sleeve.

I then felt a tear trickle down my cheek at the memory of why I was out here in the first place. "God I hate that he did this to me without my concent" I said growling and punching and pulling at the grass below me, "I mean would you mark your mate without her concent if you were jealous?" I asked then realized what I just said and whispered a sorry.

Jack just wiped the blood away from his mouth and looked at the starry sky "I think if I were able to have you Olivia, I'd wait till we got married and fully mated before marking you upon the wishes of tradition and you" he said before rolling on his side, propping himself up on his arm.

I smiled and laid back next to him, "You know I am sorry for not meeting you first Jack, you know that?" I said kissing his cheek, surprising him. "I think for a mate, you wouldn't be that stubborn, and overpretective" I said then I sat up, and stood up holding my hand out to him, "You know, we are mates but I don't think that prohibits us from being friends, we could have a sleepover and just hang?" I said as he grabbed my hand pulling himself up. "Cause right now I don't want to talk to or see Samuel" I continued walking toward the house holding onto Jacks hand.

He didn't complain and we walked into the house, upstairs and into his guest bedroom.

the rest of the night we just laid there watching old movies and talking about our lives.

Even though he was a vampire, and supposed to be my mate, im glad he could also be a friend when I needed one.