Chapter 7

Me and Alpha David made our way to a huge pack house, when I entered the house I noticed a lot of people like 15 of them in the living room and 6 in the kitchen.

"I hope you don't mind being squished, this is how this is all the time" he said walking toward the kitchen where a pregnant woman stood, leaning against the counter talking to someone who looked to be her mate.

The man who was the girls mate stood when he saw David enter "Alpha, who is this"? he asked as looked at me, then the women's eyes followed his widening and she smiled widely.

"You look exactly like Jeremy" she said getting up slowly then walking toward me,wrapping her arms around me "you must be Olivia" I smiled hugging back, feeling her stomach pressing against mine.

"My name's Melissa, and this is my Mate Jamie, we knew your brother Jeremy" Melissa smiled and kissed my cheek. "It's nice to meet you also" I said unsure of myself, because Jeremy hadn't mentioned them before.

David came behind me and smiled "It's alright, Olivia" he patted me on the back then led me to the fridge "Want something to drink, water, juice, milk?"

I shook my head "Um I'm okay" I smiled reassuring him, he shut the fridge and made his way to the dining room where he pulled a chair back "Why don't you sit here Olivia" smiling I walked over and sat down as David pushed in my seat, I looked at the house then, how big it was, but comparing to Sam's house it was small.

thinking of Samuel I sighed deeply "Are you okay Olivia"? David asked, sitting in the chair next to me putting a plate toppled with pancakes in front of me."Um yes, I'm...fine" then I realized how un-fine I was because right then my heart felt like it was going to retch out of my chest.

Tears starting falling down my cheeks in waterfalls then I sobbed, I seen David through the blur and saw him walk out of the room, probably giving me space.

After what seemed like forever he finally came back, when I was still crying and someone stood next to him, someone I smelt a mile away, someone who I loved with all the broken pieces of my heart.

Samuel...

I choked out a sob, and averted my eyes feeling like I was a shameful mate to him, I saw a pair of black biker boots before I felt myself being scooped into a pair of arms.

"I'll take her back to my house" Samuel said then I felt myself being carried out of the house, I still cried until I was silent, limp in his arms. I caught him looking at me every once in a while, but he said nothing probably thinking i'd break.

After about 20 minutes he walked into his house with me still in his arms, he walked upstairs where I was put on a bed, his bed to be exact. Then he did the thing I wouldn't expect him to do, he sat next to me, pulling me into his lap, he wrapped his arms around my waste and kissed my cheek "I'm so sorry Olivia" he hugged me closer and I sat there silent just wanting to feel the warmth of my mate.

I took a deep breath before looking up at Samuel "Why are you here?" I asked laying my head on his chest to weak to get up. He looked down at me one single tear running down his cheek "Because I love you and feel really bad about hurting you." another tear went down his cheek and he burried his face in my neck "Please forgive me Olivia, it hurts being away from you, it hurts to see you hurting please just forgive me" he begged, I felt more tears going onto my shoulder soaking into my shirt.

I felt my heart beat a little bit faster and I felt like I was going to cry myself, but I just couldn't find myself to do it, I turned myself so I was facing him on his lap and wrapped my arms around his neck holding him close as he cried as hard as I did just a few seconds ago.

I held him till we both were laying on the bed with him laying against me with his head on my chest "Do you forgive me?" he asked his voice cracking a little.

I smiled and looked at him, his eyes where red looking up at me "I forgive you" I said then kissed him lightly. He kissed back then pulled back looking into my eyes "I love you Olivia"

I smiled and thought of this for a while then said "I love you too" Samuel smiled the biggest smile then kissed me again not pulling back this time, when we came up for air we both just sat there looking up at the ceiling.

"Do you think that you would move into the pack house?" Sam asked after a while. The question startled me because I didn't really thought of that till now. When an alpha or any male find their mate the female has to move into the pack house with them.

"Um...I never really put any thought to it" I said honestly looking up at the ceiling awkwardly.

Samuel sat up all of a sudden looking at me "And were you thinking of not moving into the pack house"? he asked looking at me with a look of concern. I shrugged and pulled my legs up to my chest "I never really thought of it till now Samuel" I said now feeling uncomfortable about the question.

I mean it was true, most mates want nothing but to be together forever but ever since Samuel hurt me one part of my heart/my wolf wanted nothing more than to be away from him.

I must have went silent because Samuel was shaking my shoulder with a concerned look on his face "Olivia? are you okay." I nodded smiling "I'm fine it's just I think me and myself are not ready for the life your wolf and your being an alpha will bring us." I looked up at him and saw more tears rolling down his face.

"So you don't want to be my mate is that it? this is your revenge on me isn't it to make me beg and plead for you to live with me and be mine cause I will do it, I'll get on my knees right now!?" he started to sound angry, that one simple wolf, his mate could make him cry, an alpha.

"Nooo you didn't let me finish" I put my hand on his shoulder "we're not ready for this life....but i'm willing to try so we don't have to hurt every single day without you." I saw his smile come back and he picked me up off the bed swinging me around the room.

"Oh thank god!" he yelled and kissed me on the lips then set me down "Thank you for believing in us" he whispered bending so he could put his forehead on mine.

"And thank you for believing in me as your mate" he smiled into my eyes and kissed me one last time "We should go to your house and pack your things?" he asked and I nodded intwining my fingers into his as he pulled me out of the room down the stairs and out the door.

my new life was about to start.