Chapter 5

"It's not all his fault, but it is partially your fault for not trying to help sooner, you're willing to turn your back on him when he's trying to get better because he doesn't want to hurt me again." I said shaking my head.

"It's not like that..." Danny said quietly, he had his head hung in shame.

"Then prove it's not like that then." I demanded. They all kept quiet bowing their heads in shame like small children. "That's what I thought." I stated.

"So I'm going to be an uncle?" Charlie asked. I nodded.

"Yeah, it's a bit of a surprise, but I'm excited." I said smiling.

"We're all here for you if you need anything." Danny said.

"Thanks guys, but please don't treat me too different because I got a baby in my belly, I'm still the same old Jamie." I chuckled.

"We won't we promise." Matt said wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

(3 months later)

I looked in the mirror my baby belly was starting to come in.

"You look lovely." George said coming up behind me. I smiled and chuckled.

"Thanks George, it's a little big for 3 months though, I hope it isn't a big baby." I said rubbing my belly. He wrapped his arms around me and rubbed the little bump.

"Maybe I should start breaking you in then." He chuckled kissing my cheek. I blushed. Things between him and I aren't exactly back to normal, we haven't had sex again yet, we do share small kisses but nothing like how we used to be.

"George..." I trailed off. He kissed my shoulder and rocked us back and forth.

"I know, and I understand." He said smiling softly.

"Thanks for understanding..." I said reaching back and resting my hands on the back of his head. "I miss it too." I stated.

"When we first started, we moved really fast..." George stated.

"I know, but this is really different circumstances." I said turning around and facing him. He smiled down at me.

"I know, I just, I miss it, I know I screwed up and I know you trusting me to have sex with you is a big step and I know you need to trust me 1000% percent to be willing to get back in bed with me." George said.

"I love you." I said. He leaned down and kissed me passionately. I kissed back and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I love you too." He mumbled against my lips. I pulled away.

"We did start with you fingering me...." I trailed off smirking.

"Do you want me to?" He asked. I nodded.

"You've proven you're dedicated to getting better, so I'll let you do this, but if I say stop, you stop... okay?" I asked. He nodded. He took me to his room and laid me down gently on his bed. His hand slid up my skirt and pulled my panties down. I moaned as his finger danced over my clit, he slowly slid his finger inside me and I moaned loudly. It's been so long since I've been touched. He used his thumb to massage my clit. He added another finger but stopped rubbing my clit.

I reached down but he swiped my hand away and I almost bucked up when his tongue slid over my clit.

"George..." I moaned out quietly. His tongue danced around as he moved his fingers in and out of me. I hissed when George opened his fingers inside me stretching me out. He moved his fingers scissoring his fingers in the process, it stung but I loved it, I loved how his tongue moved against my clit and around my stretched entrance.