Chapter 4

"I understand, and thanks." I smiled hugging him tightly. He hugged back. I went to my room and texted George.

Me: Want to hang out later?

George: I'm surprised your brother isn't trying to keep you locked up in your room.

Me: He just warned me that dating you won't be easy.

George: Well that's good.

Me: So you do you want to hang out later or no?

George: Yeah, of course, when should I pick you up

Me: 6ish.

George showed up a little before 6 and I darted out of the house without telling Charlie, I know he's trying to be supportive but I don't really need or want him pulling big brother mode on George. George knows him and I have a feeling Charlie will be harder on him because of it.

"Hey sweet heart how you feeling?" George asked as I jogged up to him.

"A little sore, but I should be back to normal in a few days." I said hugging him tightly, he grabbed my chin and made me look up at him. He kissed me sweetly.

"George, what if someone sees?" I asked blushing.

"No one cares, it's L.A" He chuckled. I chuckled too.

"I just don't want you to get in trouble, I mean, my brother did threaten to call the police on you." I stated.

"He was bluffing, to scare me away, it'll be fine, just relax, I'm taking you to the mall." He said opening the passenger side door for me.

"Thank you." I chuckled. He got in on the drivers side and pulled away from my house.

"So my brother gave me some morning after and took me to the clinic to get birth control." I said quietly.

"That's good, we should be safe, but those things aren't 100 percent." George said.

"Well at least it's less likely that you... you know." I said quietly.

"Yes of course." He said chuckling. He turned on the radio and turned it to a rock station. We sang along to some of the songs like a couple of dorks, but it was fun. When we got to the mall it was kind of busy which was surprising/

When we went inside George grabbed my hand. His hand was so much bigger than mine. We went to the food court and got some Chinese food. I sat on the same side of the booth as him, my legs were wrapped around one of his legs. We talked quietly and he kissed me gently a few times, I always felt people who did this were douches, but look at me, I'm doing it now. I didn't care though, I loved being close to George.

When we were done eating we walked around looking at the shops. George's phone rang.

"It's your brother..." He said, he looked a little concerned. He answered. "Hey, what up?" George asked. He listened for a moment. "Calm down dude, she didn't run away, she's with me, we're at the mall." He stated. "She's okay, I swear dude." He chuckled. "Okay, later." He said. He hung up. "So you didn't tell your brother you went out with me." He said smirking at me.

"I didn't want him giving you a hard time." I chuckled. He chuckled to.

"Which your brother will totally do eventually." He said.

"Might as well as put it off as long as you can." I giggled he nodded. "Want to head back to my place?" He asked softly. He wrapped his hands around me and stuck his hands in my back pockets. I stood on my toes and kissed him gently. He kissed back.