You do your morning routine and instead if eating breakfast, you text cassy. It's Saturday so there is no school.

(y/n) : Hey Cassy, you awake yet?

Cassy : am I up? Nah I'm sleeping ttyl.

(y/n) : nope. Your up and we are texting.

(y/n) : cassy please, I'm bored.

(y/n) : okay well we are going on a walk wanna come? I get it if you want to sleep instead.

Cassy : I'm so sorry but I am really tired and didn't get to sleep until late last night because of tests and projects.

(y/n) : okay... tae will be there but okay. You need rest.....

Cassy : WHERE ARE WE MEETING? I'M COMING. I'M GETTING DRESSED. JUST HOLD ON. DONT FORGET ME!

You chuckle at cassy. She is head over heels for tae. They would be cute together.

(y/n) : Meet us at the XX park in like 10 minutes. If you need longer, let me know.

Cassy : oh no, that's fine. Sorry for the umm.... outburst? Lol. I just got excited.

(y/n) : No worries. I will see you in 10 minutes!

You get ready and head off to the park with the boys who had all finished eating breakfast. As soon as you arrive, you see Cassy sitting on a bench. Wow, she was really fast.

"Cassy!" Tae yelled and caught her attention. "Tae tae!" Cassy screamed and ran up to him and hugged him. He hugged her back tightly. You smile because you remember tae saying that you calling him tae tae made him weak. Cassy probably has the same affect if not a greater affect.

After like an hour and a half later
(A/N : jk, a few second but I exaggerate) Cassy pulled away and looked at you. "(y/n)! Thank you for inviting me." She says and you can see her blush from hugging tae. "No problem. Why don't you and tae go and I will go with the rest of the boys." You suggest. "Yeah! We can go walk together cas!" Tae agrees. "Okay!" Cassy yelps in joy. Everyone chuckles and the two go off in the opposite direction.

"You did that in purpose didn't you?" J-hope asks. "Well they are both too nervous around each other to suggest it so I helped." You reply. "Wow." Jungkook and jin say on unison. "What? Just helping out my friends. You gotta admit though, they are cute together." You say. The six boys nod and a few smile like idiots.

You walk around and everyone decided on getting icecream. All the boys except jimin and yoongi went to the bathroom. "Wow this feels like this happened before." You say trying to remember why. "Yeah, us three got icecream and sat here yesterday." Yoongi clarified. "Oh yeah! Curse my horrible memory." You say causing all three of you to laugh.

"Yoongi, can you give us a minute?" You ask suddenly. Yoongi just nodded and walked off. "Jimin. I umm. I don't really know how to say this." You say and stare at your lap. You didn't want to hurt jimin. He was someone you really cared for. "It is okay if you like yoongi hyung. I heard him confess. I was coming back from the kitchen after getting water and I heard yoongi. I listened. Mianhae." Jimin apologizes. "It's fine. I just didn't know how to tell you. I don't want to hurt you. I really do love you just, I guess, not in the same way as I do yoongi." You explain. Jimin looked sort of confused, probably because you understood what mianhae meant. He didn't know you could speak a bit of korean. "I know a few Korean words." You simply say. He nods and continues.

"No need to be worried about my feelings. I'm good. I just want you to be happy and I know yoongi can make you feel that way. So can us six other guys and Cassy, but not the way yoongi can. I see the way you look at him and wether you realised it or not, you have always looked at him that way. You just aren't so afraid to hide it now that you confessed to yourself, how you really feel about him." Jimin explains and sounds like some kind of love expert.

"Thank you for understanding jiminie. I still love you though." You say to reassure him. "I know you do. I do as well but I want to see you two kissing and I never wanna hear you fight got it?" Jimin asks. "Well that sounds kind of weird, wanting to see us kiss, but I get the idea." You say causing you both to chuckle. "I will support you and yoongi is what I'm getting at. Don't feel like you two need to act differently around me." Jimin explains his previous statment.

You pull jimin into a hug. "Thank you chim chim" you mumble into jimin's chest. Yoongi then appears and clears his throat. You pull away from jimin. "Oh no, that wasn't a sign to stop hugging, it was to help the whole 'this happened before' feeling." Yoongi explains. You all laugh and see the boys coming back.  "Hello boys!" You yell and they all laugh. The seven of you continue your walk.

-V's POV-

I was walking with Cassy around the park. We were both talking about ourselves. Cassy is a really sweet girl and she is very humble. She is also beautiful. Every gesture she makes and everytime she just looks up and stares at the sky, she looks like a work of art that belongs in a museum.

"Cassy, Your so pretty." I say and then blush and cover my mouth when I realize I said that out loud. Cassy is blushing bright red as well. "Y-you really think so?" She asks. She seems shocked by my sudden compliment.

"I didn't mean to say that out loud but yes. You are extremely beautiful." I tell her, honestly. "I can't believe I just heard you say that. I have loved bts since they debuted and you were always my bias. Then I actually met you and I nearly fainted at just the sight of you. Then we texted and next this walk and now.... You just said I'm pretty. I feel like this is a dream. Like I am going to wake up at any minute." She says.

"Well it isn't a dream. I really like you. We haven't known each other but for two days and it feels like I have known you for years." I tell her. "Well I have known you for years but you have known me for two days." She says and chuckles. "Yeah I guess that's true." I say.

Should I confess? She might think it is too soon. I should just keep quite.

"Look. The sun is setting." I say and point to the sunset. "Wow..." She says under her breath and sits on the ground. I sit beside her and pull her into my lap. We sit on the ground and stare at the sunset. Cassy leaned back into me and I wrapped my hands around her waist.

I don't care if it is too soon. I have feelings for Cassy and I need to tell her. "Cassy, I..  i like you. I know we have only known each other for two days but I really like you and you make me feel different when I'm around you. The only time I feel like this is when I'm around the rest of bts or (y/n). They are the only close ones to me." I gush. "I really like you tae tae. I mean as more than just V. I like you for you. Your personality is amazing and I just love everything about you." She replies.

"Cassy, will you be my girlfriend?"

- To be Continued-