How It Started

I am editing the story a little bit so you might want to reread sometimes when it says I updated it most likely mean I changed something in the story.

"WAKE UP YOU DING DONG!!" My brother's voice boomed in my ear while shaking my whole body.

I groaned letting him know I was awake.

Whoever wakes up first gets to wake up the other sibling for school. We get along really well for twins but he since he's five minutes older than me, he gets a little too bossy sometimes.

I finally heard him exit my room so I got out of bed and grabbed some shorts, a plain black t shirt and a plaid button up to tie around my waist and some towels. I went to the bathroom and started my daily routine.

Once I was completely done getting ready I ate some pop tarts and waited for Tommy, my brother, to finish. When he was done we got into his pickup truck and he drove both of us to school.

He parked where he usually does and we both got out and entered the building. We have some of the same friends but we try to keep our distance at school since we spend so much time together at home.

I gathered my things and met up with my group of friends.

"Hey guys!" I said all happily.

They said their greetings back to me and told me all the latest gossip.

Let me introduce you to the group. First of all there's me, Cassie, I'm the typical 'skater girl' of the group. I am 5'3" and the shortest of them all, I have long, straight hair that goes down to above my butt, brown eyes and a petite body. I like to think I can throw a punch, but I can't even do a push up without sweating. One the other hand though, I have strong legs do I could probably kick really hard.

There is Luke, he's like thirteen feet tall and has dirty blonde hair with blue eyes and he has really broad shoulders which all the girls swoon over and his lip piercing. I swear he attracts all the girls, but they leave once they know how he really is, geeky and really awkward. Also, I may have a small crush on him, oops?

The more feminine of the group is Jenny. She's probably the only one to wear a skirt and knows a lot about make up. That doesn't consider her girly but you get what I mean. She dyes her hair a lot, I'm surprised she hasn't lost all of it yet. Right now it is purple/galaxy. She has hair that lays nicely on her chest, has blue eyes, and is 5'7" so a bit on the taller side but she is gorgeous.

Last but not least is the amazing Brandon. He is quite short but is still very handsome with his black hair, he always puts in a quiff and his piercing blue eyes that you could just drown in. He is 5'10" and is quite lanky, but he works with it. Brandon is probably the most outgoing in the group and the most theartrical.

These are the people that I hang out with the most, the rest of my friends, are my brother's friends.

Before I knew it the bell rang but we kept on talking until the tarty bell rang then we finally decided to be good today and go to our classes early.

I opened the door to my class only to hear my annoying teacher's voice.

"I seen you came to join us finally, Ms. Ross." Mrs. B said then went back to teaching. Her last name is way to long so everyone calls her Mr's. But for short. I sat down in my regular seat and waited for class to end.