Act 3 The Scarecrow

As Dorothy walk through the cornfield there appears a Scarecrow is still standing who have a necklace of a crow. Dorothy said Which way do we go? Then the voice said "Paron me that way is very nice way." Dorothy said "What in the world who said that? The voice said "Maybe that way will do". Dorothy turn around and look at the Scarecrow and she said "You do said something don't you?
Scarecrow say no and yes. Dorothy said Are you doing on pointing the right way or you can't make up your mind?she ask. Scarecrow said I haven't gotten a brain only straw. Dorothy said How come you talk with haven't gotten a brain? Scarecrow replied I don't know. But some people do the talking don't they? he asked. Dorothy said Well solf of. Can you get down? She ask. Scarecrow replied Down? No you see... Dorothy said Allow me to help you get down. Scarecrow thank Dorothy to help him. Scarecrow had a  feeling that he had fall in love with Dorothy. Scarecrow said Who are you? and where are you going?
I'm Dorothy and this is Toto we are going to see the wizard of Oz.  If I with you this wizard will give me a brain? he asked. Maybe you should she said. Look Dorothy I wouldn't be trouble cause I don't eat a thing and I  won't image a thing. Would you take me with you? he ask.
Dorothy hug the Scarecrow and "Why of course I will." Dorothy and Scarecrow walk down the yellow brick road.

" Dorothy and Scarecrow walk down the yellow brick road