~Chapter 8~

Sohyun's POV

When I was nearing Soonyoung's practice room, I can hear a pretty loud music. I have no idea why, but I didn't hesitate on knocking.

I knocked a couple of times and waited for a while. I got impatient so. "Whatever," I opened the door and in a split second, my jaw dropped.

🎶Highlight, Highlight🎶

His moves were so sharp. No wander his in the choreography class. His dance was unique, it fitted him really well. I bit my lip to prevent any sound to come out of my mouth. I didn't want to distract him, because he looked as if he was in a different world right now.

Seeing him like this, I think I can actually answer Yoo Jung's question honestly. I can hear my heartbeat getting faster and smile was on my lips.

Why do I fall in love with boys so easily? This has always been my problem. With a few conversations with a boy, I'll say to myself I like him. After saying that to myself, I will start acting different infront of him. Like always finding excuses just not to be able to talk to him. I know. I'm wierd.

But sometimes I do think of confessing but...it never works out.

"What do you think you're doing?" I didn't even have any time to react because a hand pulled me by my hair harshly.

"Ah! Ow! Ow!" The person kept pulling my hair as he or she dragged me somewhere, but my head hurt, so much! I didn't care where we're going, I just want them to let go.

My eyes were mostly close 'cause of the pain, but sometimes I look at their feet. There were about three people, along with the one pulling hair, which by the way I'm still trying to break free from. The person really did have a harsh grip!

I was near to crying, but just in time they finally let go. It took quite a while to regain my balance. I'm so dizzy. My vision's a bit blurry until...

"What were you doing back there, huh?" I looked at who spoke and why am I not even surprised.

"What do you want now?" I complained, annoyed. I am really tired of all this nonsense they're doing.

"You still don't know what you did wrong?" Wendy asked with an eyebrow raised. "You really are dumb."

"What?" Why are they so mean?!

"We already told you to not talk to those boys," Joy gritted her teeth in annoyance, "Didn't we?"

"You never said that!" I defended.

"We told you, they were mine," Irene informed me once again with her sassy voice. "Only mine."

But so what?

I wanted to get out of this situation quickly, but they should know something. "They're people, not toys that you can just say that are yours," I spoke with seriousness.

I noticed Irene's eye twitch at my words, but later scoffed. "Who are you to tell us that, huh?" She pushed me by my shoulder. I didn't notice that I was actually in front of an opened door.

Irene pushed me inside the dark room. By the looks of it, this was a janitor's room, with all the equipment. She pushed me until I tripped on a mop that was lying on the ground.

While I was trying to get up, Irene walked out of the room. "Like I said, those boys are mine but if that can't stick to your brain, rot in here until it does!" And with that, she slammed the door shut.

"Yah... Yah!" I screamed trying to open the door but it was already locked. I continued to breathe but it started to quicken because of the compact surroundings.

I tried to look for some other way out, but there was none. This close area is suffocating me! My breathing quickened more and my whole body is shaking. My hands were sweating as my vision got more blurry.

I used my last bit of energy to bang on the door, "Hello! Is anybody there! Please." I banged on the door one more time before I passed out.

******

I slowly opened my eyes to  a bright room. A headache quickly came, which made me groan a bit. But I sat up anyways.

"You're awake."

Looking over to the sound of the voice, I saw a middle aged woman, wearing a white coat and a kind smile.

"Where am I?" My voice was hoarse, since my throat is really dry.

"You're in the school's clinic." The lady gave me a glass of water and I thanked her for it.

"What do you remember?" She asked as she sat down on a chair beside the bed I was on.

"Hmm... I remember being in the janitor's equipment room and passing out." My headache worsen as I recall what happened. "Ah! Who found me?"

"I can't say." The lady said avoiding eye contact.

"What? Why not?"

"The person who brought you here wanted to keep it a secret."

"Why?" I asked but she shrugged not knowing what to answer.

"Please tell me. I have to at least thank them," I tried convincing her but to no avail, because she shook her head.

"Anyways, you can stay here for now. You'll be excused for class." She said heading out my little space with curtains. "You were in quite a shock, so you should get some rest."

I'm still wondering who was that mystery person is, but there's no way for me to find out unless someone tells me or some sort of clue or something.

But for now, I should get some sleep. This headache is still not going away anyways.

------------------------------------------------------
I'm back! Sorry for the long wait..

Are you curious who saved Sohyun? Well, find out in the next chapter!!

I'll try to update again tomorrow...

Vote, Comment and Share Please...