~Chapter 7~

Sohyun's POV

"I hope you are all ready to share your songs today. Each one of you will come up here and play your chosen song," Our teacher instructed.

"Alright, we'll go alphabetically. Bu Jae Eun you'll go first," Jae Eun, who is in a second year student went to the front and sat on a chair there. And started playing her song.

Four more students played their songs and now its my turn. "Kim Sohyun," I am so nervous that I can feel my hands sweating. Chae Young is a very observant person and noticed my hands shaking.

She used her to pat my shoulder, "Fighting," she encouraged. I smiled and nodded more confidently. I sat on the seat at the front. I took a deep breath and played the song I prepared.

I know I shouldn't care about what others thinks of my talent, good or bad comments. But I still do. But also, I was more confident on the piano than I was on the guitar.

But here it goes.

The assignment didn't require for us to sing, but I thought it'll be dull if I don't. But I just hummed. My song was 'Because of You (acoustic ver.)'.

My song ended and the rest of the students applauded. I slightly bowed and returned to my seat and Chae Young gave a smile and thumbs up. "Thanks," I muttered.

The teacher said who is coming up next, "Lee Jihoon."

I focused my attention on the guy who has pastel pink hair. Oh! He was the one at our table. I didn't notice him since he doesn't talk too much. He has never talked to me, beside the time he cleared his throat that fist day.

Maybe I should thank for that, just to be able to talk to him. Maybe I will.

The sounds of guitar strings snapped out of my thoughts.

Jihoon started humming, just like what I did. The song continued, and it was beautiful, it flowed really well. But at a certain point of the song, it was like I've heard of it before...

I kept playing that certain part in my head.

Eventually, the song ended and an applaud came after.

"Jihoon, did you compose this song?" One of our classmates asked.

"Yeah," Jihoon answered with a half-smile. "It's not done yet, but is it okay?"

"Yeah!"

"It's the best."

Positive comments showere Jihoon's own composed song. I admit it is amazing. I can't wait until its finished. However, he said he composed, but why do I feel like I've heard it before.

Hmm...

Ahah! He was the guy in the music room! That's why the rhythm sounds so familiar.

He was the one playing.

Jihoon was that mystery guitarist.

******

"Where's Soonyoung?" I asked the others at our table. It was lunchtime right now after our presentations in guitar class

"He's in the practice room, right now," Chan answered.

"Why?" I wondered.

"He has a competition coming up in a couple of days," Jun informed me.

"Ahh,"

"Why do you sound so sad, Sohyun?" Yoo Jung asked hiding a smirk.

"Huh? I do?" I tried to speak innocently, but my cheeks is still warming up. I even heard some low chuckles coming from the boys, which made my cheeks heat up more, but I hid it behind my hair.

As the boys started talking again,my phone vibrated signalling I received a text. I took it out of my pocket and saw it was mine, Yoo Jung and Chae Young's group chat.

Huh? Why can't they just talk to me?

I read the message anyways.

Chae Young: You want to know where Soonyoung is, don't you?"

Yoo Jung: Of course she does!

I looked over at the two and they were both looking down on their laps.

Yoo Jung: Well?

It took quite a while for me to think but...

Sohyun: Fine. Tell me.

Chae Young: Answer one question honestly first.

How hard can one question be, right?

Sohyun: What is it?

Yoo Jung: Do you like Soonyoung?

My head shot up at the both of them. They were both looking at me,too, with an eyebrow raised and smirks plastered on their faces.

I swallowed a bug lump that unconsciously formed in my throat.

I looked at my phone, locked it and put it beside my food plate. I began to eat and tried my best to avoid the the stares of the girls. But my phone kept vibrating.

"Umm... You're phone's vibrating," Hansol stated the obvious. I stared at my phone for a while and put it in my pocket so they won't get bothered by it.

"It's nothing."

I continued to eat, and I saw the boys shrugged. But the girls kept texting me. So my phone kept vibrating in my pocket.

Why can't I seem to answer their simple question anyways? The question if I liked Soonyoung. Sure I'm grateful at that time with Irene. And also when he was thoughtful of me.

I like that he's doesn't hold much grudges. Such a perfect boyfriend material...

What? I did not just think that.

I harshly shook my head to take away the thought. I quickly finished my food and stood up from my seat. "I'll go first. I forgot to do something.

I walked away quickly to avoid further questioning.

******

I sighed deeply as I wandered the hallways of this school. But curiosity is getting the best of me. I once again sighed and took my phone out of my pocket.

Yoo Jung: Yah!

Chae Young: What's wrong, Chae Young?"

Yoo Jung: Come on...

Chae Young: Please, Sohyun... We're just really curious.

Yoo Jung: You know what, I think we know the answer, but I won't push it.

Chae Young: Yeah, anyways. We know you're really curious. So...

Yoo Jung: His practice is only three doors away from our vocal class.

Should I go? There's nothing wrong with that, is there?

After a minute of contemplating, I found myself walking to that certain direction.

------------------------------------------------------

To be honest, I love watching the reads go up in this story. Thank you so much for sticking up this point.

But this might be my last update for this month because I'll be going on vacation for the whole month to a place where there might not be any wifi. But I'll try my best!

See you next update!

Vote, Comment And Share Please...