Tony Perry for Katie

As my boyfriend Tony and I left the party -for their new album Selfish Machines of course- Tony and I got in the car and headed home. When we got home Tony hugged me from behind and started kissing my neck, lightly nipping at my soft spot. Slowly turning I attached my lips to his roughly. He picked me up and pressed my back to the wall lightly not wanting me to get hurt.
"I need you," he mumbled against my lips.
I reached down and pulled his shirt off as he reattached himself to my neck. He bit my collar bone causing a small whimper to escape my lips. I slowly pulled my shirt off as he took us to the couch and pretty much threw me onto it, crawling on top of my small figure and holding my hips down as he trailed his thumb up and down the pail skin on my hip bones.
"T-tony," I whimpered and thrusted my hips up. He chuckled lightly and pulled my legs up to hook around his waist so he could kiss me roughly. Sucking on my bottom lip as he pulled my skirt off, soon pushing his pants down. He slipped his hand to slowly rub me through my underwear. I let out a soft moan and he chuckled again. He unhooked my bra and massaged my chest, his callused fingers feeling scratchy against my soft skin. I pulled his boxers down reviling his erection, I pulled my underwear down and pulled his back so he would be closer to me. "Whats the magic word?" he asked in a sexy husky voice making me whimper once more.
"Please," I breathed out as he opened a condom and slipped it on.  He lined up and pushed slowly inside of me, my nails dogging into his back probably causing some scratch marks. He soon started going a bit faster each time he thrusted into me. My moans becoming hitched as I came closer and closer.
"God I love you," He mumbled as I thrusted my hips for him to go deeper.
My body started to tremble as the knot in my stomach grew, my breath hitching in my throat as my walls closed around Tony. He let out a breath and pulled out, taking the condom off flinging it into the nearby trashcan and falling behind me in a breathless mess. I pulled a blanket over us and rested my head on his chest, coming down from our high.
"I love you too," I mumbled sleepily as he kissed the top of my head.

Unedited and short as fuck, im sorrryyy!i hope you like it thooo!