Smut 1 Tony Perry

I got in the bus after 4 hours of working, you may think how hard is it being a merch girl? Well dealing with a bunch of bitchy teenage girls and bitchy people is a pain in my ass.
I plopped down on the hard leather couch and durried my face in the couch pillow when the voices of my idiot friends came in.
"Fuuuuccckkkk meeee," I groaned and stuffed my face in the pillow.  They didn't pay attention  and kept telling storys about the crazy fans they saw and met.
"Willow are you okay?" Jaime asked and sat on my legs.
"Fuuuuccckkkk meeee," I repeated with a huff.
"Want me to go buy movies for tonight?" Mike asked.
"Please," I said sitting up and pulling my legs out from under Jaimes butt.
"I'll go with," Jaime and Vic said in unison.
"I'll stay here, keep Willow company," Tony said with a shy smile. With that they left and walked off the buss. Tony looked at me with a smile and placed his hand on my thigh moving it in a circles.  I let out a shaky breath as he looked at me with a smile.
"T- Tony?" I questioned.
"Shh," he said connecting his lips to mine roughly. I didn't complain though. He moved his hands to my sides and lifted me on top of him,  whilst  lifting me up and walking to the back room for more room, he threw me on the other couch and crawled on top of me.
"W- what are you doing?" I asked, even though i could practically feel my insides burst.
"Giving you what you want," he said in a low husky voice. I whimpered as his hips grinded against mine. His eyes filled with lust, and he's usually really shy.
"Tony, this is my first ti-" he cut me off with his lips on my neck sucking and nibbling surely leaving hickeys.
"I'll be gentle," he whispered and removed my shirt along with his. He kissed down my neck and onto my collor bone, stoping to suck on it. I moaned a bit as his hips continued to grined against mine, I need friction, any kind of friction. He moved his hand over my jeans and rubbed softly. I let out soft moans and buckled my hips up, he chuckled  and kissed my roughly once more. He got off me and lifted me as he sat down and put  me on his lap, he moved his hips under me and let out a small shakey moan. He unbuckled my jeans and stood me up, as he slid them off. He rubbed me through my underwear making me moan then bite my lip. He stood up to remove his pants but layed me down again and crawled back onto me. Kissing my neck more, he hit my sweet spot making me go crazy. I wrapped my legs around him pulling him closer.
Before i knew it, he was sliding a condom on and putting in only his tip. He looked at me waiting for an 'Okay' I moaned in response  causeing him to slam into me. I cried in pain but he stopped waiting for me to ajust to his size. I bucked my hips up causing him to move in and out of me faster, I let out a fit of moans.
"Fuck Tony," I whimpered.
"Say my name," he growled. I didn't reply.
"I said, say my name," he growled once more.
"TONY," I yelled.
"I want the fucking neighbors to hear you," he said slamming into me even harder.
"FUCK TONY BABY!" I screamed and arched my back.
"Thats a good girl,"
"I- I'm gonna-" I got cut off.
"Cum for me," he whispered in my ear and kissed my neck. He thrusted faster making me a wreck as I came down my thigh. He came not shortly after me.
As i slipped my shoes on Tony came up to me and kissed me softly.
"Thanks for that," he said shyly. What the fuck he was so dominat but he's back to being shy?
"No thank you," I said winking at him. As I was about to open the door I heard daint voices. SHIT THEY HEARD?! Tony opened the door and lead me out, I stopped at my bunk and grabbed my fire ball.
"So did you two have fun?" Jack asked. FUCK THEY BROUGHT ALL TIME LOW WITH THEM!? Tonys face got white then bright red as he took a seat.
" 'FUCK TONY!' " Alex mocked me and thrusted the air.
"Whens the last time you got laid?" I fired at him and took a swig from my bottle. Tony let out a chuckle as did everyone else. Alex shut his mouth and sat down.
"Exactly," I said with a small laugh.

(((((Not the best at this)))))))