Fiery Ice love

(This is a song that I believe that Blazion and Frostina should sing in episode 113 instead of with Blizzaria or the Soul brothers)

Komasan: Now introducing Fiery Ice love

"These two believe that Ice and Fire can be together. The love of this couple is like two love birds together. But can their friends understand this?Ladies and gentlemen, Fiery Ice love!"

The lights shine and show Frostina and Blazion on stage on a pillar of ice. The music plays as they begin to sing:in a soft tone but high at the end

Blazion: ~ I think you're magical and you  my ice heart~

Frostina: ~ You are my fire soul and you  my prince.

Blazion:~ I will protect you, my ice princess as you fallen for me~

Frostina: You get me fired up and  always there for meeeeee~

Blazion:~ May troubles pass whenever I'm near youuuuuu~

Frostina:~Always there to dry the tears away~

Both:~ OUR LOVE IS BURNING THIS ICE AWAY FORM MY HEAAAAAART AND WE ARE A FIERY ICE LOVE, NOTHING WILL RIP THE TWO OF US  APARTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT~

The song ends and the audience is clapping with joyful tears from their song. Their love is a gift of true meanings of two beings caring for each other. Frostina and Blazion kiss and the ice pillar melts into a heart shaped puddle. They wave to the audience before going backstage. The hot clan and Blizzaria who were mad by their betrayal are now crying and saying how beautiful they were.