Interview (1)

Characters;

BTS as GUEST
LOVELYZ as GUEST
RANDOM DIRECTOR as MC

—: bts- first question,
How did you guys met them?

Jin; we just get along. Myungeun sucks at cooking, so we eventually bond through cooking.

Rap monster; me and noona met at an underground rapping competition. She was with one of the hyungs. At first, I didn't recognised her but she did and she bow down. After that, she participate in the competition. She didn't win it, but i guess i found my girl. *smiles shyly* *earns disgusting glances from members*

Jimin; we met at the dance academy. My teacher left us for a bit and she was super friendly. We bond through music, basically.

Jungkook; i met yein at the gym.

Bts; thats all?

Jungkook; she looks awesome lifting those weights.

Taehyung; i met my bbangdeok at the airport.

Bts; ?

Taehyung; she offer to buy me food as she unintentionally bumps and my stuff just fell. Even my phone. *smile wider* she was really cute when she got fluster and panic.

—: lovelyz- first question,
How did you guys meet them?

Mijoo; we basically knew each other before and we just got closer than before.

Kei; jimin is a really good vocal partner. We got to sing a lot of songs together.

Jiae; he just appear. *lovelyz laughs* no, I'm serious. He just keeps appearing.

(Different interviews but staff put them in one screen)

Suga; she just appear. at the supermarket, mall, etc.

—: bts- second question,
What's the first thought that comes to your mind when you see them for the second time?

Jin; a better than before?

Rap monster; a good leader

Suga; ah, she likes oreos. *bts laughs*

J-hope; she's friendly and I'm afraid that we're being dumb and dumber. *bts laughs*

Jimin; she's pretty!

Taehyung; can i say it here? Okay. She looks sexy eating hot ramyeon.

Bts; ooohhh!

Jungkook; no... just... i don't really think of anything. I just heard my heart thumping.

Bts; what is this!!!

J-hope; seems like the maknae are making this interview smooth.

—: lovelyz- second question,
What's the first thought that comes to your mind when you see them for the second time?

Baby soul; a good rapper

Jiae; just a normal person? Haha... I was really oblivious. The third time then I realise that he's BTS's suga.

Mijoo; a charming sunbae.

Kei; one of the reason why I'm getting nervous? Haha... *covers face*

Sujeong; an anime character.

Yein; umm.... *silent* ^this isn't a pause^

Jiae; there must be something, yein-a.

Yein; he's a good coach? I don't know... he just seems like a good person.