Duet (1)

I imagine of Taejeong duet whenever I see Sujeong singing. 🎶

Characters:
BTS as GUEST
LOVELYZ as GUEST
HEECHUL as MC

__
Heechul; Sujeong has covered a lot of songs in the past, right? *looking at cue card*

Sujeong; *receive mic, flustered* yes. I had covered Taeyeon Sunbae with Kei Unnie, DEAN sunbae and Charlie Puth too.

Heechul; that's a lot! How about you try to cover a song now?

Sujeong; *nods while giving eye signal to Myungeun *

Heechul; what's the song?

Sujeong; I've been interested in covering this song. Umm... even if i die, its still you by BTS' V and Jin sunbae.

Heechul; Sujeong-a, go and bow to them now.

Sujeong; *shyly bows to them, earning smiles*

Heechul; should Taehyung sing a duet with Sujeong? Its your drama after well.

Taehyung; ah, that would be a pleasure. *getting to Sujeong's side*

Imagine sweet Sujeong's voice covering Jin's voice.

Sujeong: *occasionally avoided Taehyung's eyes*

Taehyung; *tries to smile even though he really wants to have eye contact with Sujeong*

Song ended.

Sujeong; *bows down to Taehyung*

Heechul; what? Sujeong seems to be very awkward with Taehyung. Usually if you're awkward with each other, we play a perfect game to cease it. *smirk*

Taehyung; what game?

Heechul; eye contact for a minute! Come on, come on. *makes Taehyung and Sujeong go closer*

Heechul; in 3, kay? I... 2... 3! *raise the cue card that blocks them*

Sujeong; *bread cheeks starts to redden*

Taehyung;*smile shyly*

Heechul; done!

Taehyung: wait! That's it?!