Chapter 12

Beep beep beep! 

Rocky stared at Emily's hospital monitor, watching her heart beat. Then he turned his attention back to her. He brushed her hair away from her pale face, then stroked her cheek with his thumb. 

"Rocky?" Emily's eyes fluttered open. 

"Hey beautiful," Rocky smiled. 

He took her shaky hand in his, and ran his thumb over her pale knuckes. 

"I'm sorry I freaked out," Emily stuttered. 

"Shhh... It's all my fault. Rehersal ended late, and I came as fast as I could. I'm sorry." 

"Why'd you take me to the hospital?" she asked. 

"You fainted, silly." he laughed. 

"Oh," she sighed. 

"Don't worry, doctor says you'll be out in no time." he reassured her, and kissed her forehead. 

"Good," she smiled. 

"Then we can go home and watch a bunch of movies." 

"That sounds nice." 

A nurse walked in, and glaced at her clipboard. 

"She's free to go," she said. "You'll just have to sign her out at the front." 

"Okay, cool." Rocky replied standing from his chair. 

He went to sign her out, while the nurse popped her into a wheel chair; just in case she wasn't ready to stand. 

The nurse wheeled Emily out to Rocky, as he finished singing her out. 

"I got her, thanks," Rocky replied, taking hold of her wheelchair. 

"I'm pretty sure I can walk," Emily said, as Rocky wheeled her through the doors. 

"I'm pretty sure you can too. But let me push you to the car anyway. Okay babe?" 

"Fine," she sighed. 

When they got to the car, Emily stood up, but Rocky swept her off her feet, and set her down in her seat. 

"Woah! ROCKY!" she screamed. 

"I love doing that," he chucked as he hopped into the driver seat. 

"We should probably watch movies at your place. My bros will be all over us if we go to mine." 

"Fine by me," Emily shrugged. 

"I'm glad you're okay," Rocky smiled, pulling her into a tight embrace, once they got inside. "I don't know what I'd do if you weren't." 

"I'm glad you were there," she whispered into his shoulder. 

"I'll always be there, remember?" Rocky lifted up Emily's hand, pointing to her ring. 

"Of course I do," she smiled. 

They popped in a random movie, and snuggled up on the couch. 

"Ugh...stop," Rocky sighed. 

"What? I'm not even doing anything," Emily laughed. 

"Yes you are. You do it to me all the time." 

She crossed her arms, "Alright, what am I doing?" she replied sassily. 

"You keep making me fall for you. Your hair, your eyes, your smile, YOU. I wanna' be there for you every second of the day." 

Rocky pulled Emily onto his lap, and wrapped his arms around her. 

"Hey, I'm not that great," she blushed. 

Rocky trailed kisses up her neck, and they eventually ended up on her pink lips; where he planted a sweet soft kiss. 

"You're right...you're not. You perfect...for me," he whispered.