Chapter 8

Emily sat up in her bed, and looked over at her clock. It read 9:10am. She rubbed her eyes and let a yawn escape from her mouth. She tried to remember how she got into bed last night, but she couldn't recall a thing. All she remembered was watching the movie with Rocky. She picked up her phone off her nightstand, and found that Rocky had texted her. 

"You fell asleep so I brought you to ur room ;P. Talk to you in the morning. Sweet dreams." 

A smile appeared on Emily's face as she read the text. 

"Haha, that was sweet ^.^ " she replied. 

"Oh you're up!" Rocky messaged her right away. "You wanna' come to breakfast with me and my siblings?" 

"Uhhh, what time?" 

"Around 10? That gives you enough time right? ;)"

"Barely xP" 

"Well here's a time saver tip: Save that pretty face of yous and don't put on any makeup :)" 

"Wow you want me to look terrible in front of your siblings." 

"Whattt? It's just breakfast. And you don't need makeup anyway ;). Now go get ready!" 

"Alright alright!" 

Emily set her phone down and hopped into the shower. When she got out she threw on a t-shirt and jeans. Then she threw her hair into a messy bun. When she finally threw on her converse, the time read 9:55am. 

Her doorbell rang a few minutes later, and she skipped over to her door. Behind it she found Rocky's smiling face, which now became a routine. She smiled right back at him, and closed the door behind her. 

"Ready?" he asked her. 

"Yup," she nodded as she followed him to teh car. Inside Riker, Ross,Rydel, Ellington, and Ryland all sat waiting. Riker was driving, and Ross sat next to him. 

"Hey Emily," Riker smiled as she hopped in. 

"Hey," she iggled as she took a seat next to Rocky. 

"That's Riker, that's Rydel, Ross, and Ellington," Rocky introduced Emily to everyone. "Oh and this is Ryland." 

Everyone greeted Emily as they drove off. 

"We're not going anywhere fancy, we're just going to Denny's." Rocky laughed. 

"Fine by me," Emily smiled. 

"So Emily... Rocky's told us a lot about you," Ross blurted out. 

"Ross!" Rocky tried to shush him. 

"Yeah, he keeps going on and on about how pretty you are and-"

"ROSS!" Rocky stopped him. 

Rydel started having a giggling fit as she listened to their conversation. 

Emily's cheeks started to turn a faint red, as a smile appeared on her face. 

"It's okay Rocky, it's cute that you talk about me."

Rocky began to blush as well, "Good. 'Cuz I do it a lot." he smiled. 

"It's true," Ellington added. 

When they finally got to the restaurant, they all shared a giant table. Emily sat next to Rocky, with Ellington next to him. Rydel took a seat next to Ell, and Riker, Ross, and Ryland sat together on the opposite side. 

"You should try this," Rocky gestured towards Emily, lifting up his fork. 

"I should?" Emily smiled, raising an eyebrow. 

She took a bite off of Rocky's fork as he held it out to her. 

"Only you would order peanut butter and chocolate pancakes." she laughed. 

"Awww look at the hapy couple over here," Riker teased.

Emily started to blush anlong with Rocky. 

They finally finished the meal, then headed back to the Lynch house.