Sonny Carisi

You heard the jingling of keys unlocking the front door as you finished up the last of dinner. "Hey Sonny-" You froze when you saw him walking into the house with a black eye, a bloody nose, and a few stains on his shirt. "Baby, what happened?" You asked as you rushed to his side. He shut the door and gave you a small smile. "It's nothing, doll. Just got in a little scrap with a suspect earlier." You gave him a look. "A little scrap? Jesus Sonny, come on." You lead him into the living room and sat him on the couch before running into the kitchen and grabbing a bag of frozen pees. When you came back, you threw the bag onto his lap. "Thanks, doll." He said before carefully putting the bag on his eye. You looked at his shirt and cringed at the blood stains. You stepped forward and started to unbutton his shirt. That infamous smirk grew on his face. "If you wanted me to take my clothes off, all you had to do was ask, doll." You gave him a look. "You've got blood stains, Sonny." He took the rest of his shirt off and you stared at his chest. "Like what you see?" You rolled your eyes and walked into the laundry room. As you were starting the washer, you felt arms wrap around your waist. You felt Sonny nuzzle his head in the crook of your neck. "Sonny, what's gotten into you?" You turned around and he started a trail of kisses up to your jaw. "Nothing. Can't I just show my beautiful girlfriend how much I love her?" You giggled. "Sonny, you're covered in blood and have a black eye. Did something happen at work?" He pulled back and you saw his jaw clench. "The suspect from earlier said he knew you from high school. He said somethings about you..." His jaw clenched and you knew he was upset. "Hey, hey. It's okay, you don't have to talk about it. Whatever he said, it was probably all just to get under your skin. Just take a deep breathe, okay?" You said as you cupped his face with your hand. He placed a kiss on the inside of your wrist and you smiled. "Let's go clean you up." You whispered. You both walked into your shared bathroom and he lifted you up onto the counter before stepping in between your legs and resting his hands on your waist. You grabbed a washcloth and ran it under some warm water. You quietly washed the blood off his face. "Marry me." You stopped and stared at him. "W-what?" "I said, marry me. I know this isn't even close to romantic and I don't have a ring but I want to know that you'll be by my side, that I'll get to wake up to your beautiful face every morning, and that you'll be waiting for me when I come home everyday. I promise that I will protect you no matter what. You are the light in the darkness that I deal with everyday and I can't live without. So will you please, marry me?" You felt tears roll down your face as your heart melted under his blue eyes, the eyes you had fallen so helplessly in love with. "Of course I'll marry you." You whispered. He smiled and kissed you. You kissed back and you could feel him smile into the kiss. "I love you, (Y/N)." You kissed him again. "I love you too, Sonny."