Fin Tutuola

As you looked around the room you were in, you tried to free yourself from your restraints. You had gone undercover in order to catch your suspect in the act; he was believed to be using an online dating site to pick out his victims, so you set up a fake account online. He asked you out and you told him to meet up at Central Park, but when you got in the car he pulled a gun and made you hand yours and your phone to him. He threw your phone out the window and hit you across the face with your gun, effectively knocking you out. When you came to, you were in a chair in the middle of what seemed like a warehouse. You tried to loosen your restraints again but it was useless. You had a killer headache and you were pretty sure that you had a gash on your forehead as you felt something drip down your face. You heard shuffling before a figure stepped out of the shadows. "Good you're awake. Let's have some fun, shall we?" "God Fin, please hurry up." You whispered as the perps smile grew.
******** Fin's POV*******
I slammed my hand on the table. "Damn it. I knew this was a bad idea. I told you not to let her do this." I was beyond pissed; (Y/N) has been missing for 3 hours now and every second feels like we're getting farther away from finding her. "Fin, you need to calm down. We're going to find her." I looked up and saw Olivia on the phone. Nick put a hand on my shoulder but nothing was calming me down. Yeah she was my partner, but she was also the woman I was in love with. I never told her but for months I've felt this way and I knew i may not get to tell her. "We've found her! A warehouse on the bank." Liv yelled as she shoved her phone in her pocket. I grabbed my keys and ran out to the car with Nick in the passenger seat. "Hang on baby, I'm coming." I said as I peeled out of the parking lot.
******** Your POV******
I couldn't help but let out another scream as he dragged a knife across my stomach. "That's right, scream for me. Who's got the power now, Detective (Y/N)?" He laughed and you glared at him. "You're one sick bastard you know that?" "Tsk tsk. Such a dirty mouth for such a pretty thing. Didn't your mommy ever teach you not to say those words?" "And didn't your mommy ever give you a cuddle?" His jaw clenched and you knew you struck a nerve. "Oh no, did I touch a nerve?" You said with a smirk. He punched you and you tasted blood in your mouth. You spit at his feet and he smiled. "Where's your partner now? Where's your knight in shining armor?" You glared at him. "I've had my eye on you for quite sometime, detective." He watched your reaction but when you kept your face emotionless he smirked. "I know all about your little crush on your partner." Your eyes widened a little. "Oh yes. And I do believe he returns the feelings. It's too bad he'll never get a chance to tell you." He pulled out his gun and aimed it at your head. "Any last words?" You glared at him and he smirked. "NYPD, drop your weapon!" You both looked and saw Fin and Olivia standing there with their guns pointed at him with SWAT backing them up. You heard shuffling behind you and you knew that the rest of the team were there. He quickly put the gun against your forehead. "Get out or I'll shoot her brains out." "I said put the gun down, player. Or I'll shoot your ass." The guy laughed. "Isn't this such a touching sight, (Y/N)? Your partner has come to rescue you." You stared at Fin and refused to look anywhere else. "Say goodbye now." You felt a tear roll down your cheek. "No!" The next thing you heard was a gunshot and you closed your eyes, but you didn't feel any pain. Your ears were ringing and as you opened your eyes, you saw pure madness. Fin was kneeling in front of you, his hands gripping your face, while Amanda and Carisi were undoing your restraints. The ringing started to subside and you heard Fin trying to talk to you. "(Y/N), (Y/N) come on baby. Talk to me." You looked at him and felt yourself start to cry. "Oh god Fin." You whispered before collapsing into his arms. He picked you up and carried you outside, where an ambulance was waiting for you. Fin set you down on a stretcher and they tried to get you inside the ambulance. "I'm not going unless he goes with me. Fin! Fin!" He got in and held your hand. "It's okay, I'm right here." You felt yourself start to calm down a little. They took you to the hospital and had you checked out. As you were putting your shirt back on, Fin walked in. "Hey, (Y/N)-" You pulled your shirt over your head and saw Fin staring at you. You looked down and realized he was staring at you bandaged abdomen. You quickly pulled your shirt down and tried to stand up. Fin quickly rushed over to help you. "I'm so sorry. I failed you." He whispered. "Don't you dare say that. It was my choice to go undercover and there was nothing you could do. Don't you dare blame this on yourself. You hear me?" He sighed and looked down. "Yeah, I hear you. I need to tell you something." You looked at him expectantly. "I love you." You stared at him and saw him looking down at his feet. "I love you too, Fin." He looked up at you and you saw his eyes starting to tear up. "I thought I lost you." He whispered and you felt your heart break. "But you didn't. I'm right here. You can't get rid of me that easily." He chuckled and kissed your forehead. "Come on, the rest of the team is waiting outside." He wrapped an arm lightly around your waist and helped you out to greet your team.