When I walked into my first period I noticed that Sarah was here. I smiled. She also just happened to be sitting at my table, which only has two seats. "Well I'm glad you can finally join us Mr. Collins." The teacher said while motioning me to have a seat. When I sat down Sarah was reading. Which I noticed she reads a lot. I have no problem with that though.  "Ok class, we are going to be doing a project,and you are going to be getting a partner. Which I decided it would be your table buddy, since everyone seems to have one now." Oh this is going to be great. Sarah looked up from her book, when she heard table buddy.  "So here is the information you need, and you may get started today. Which we are rarely going to work on this in class, so I advise you to do work outside of class." The teacher said placing the papers on the desks. Sarah looked at the paper. "Well it seems we have to pretend we are  living together or married, and see how the finances and all that will work out. Which the project is due next week." She said sliding the paper to me. "So you aren't going to look at me now?" She turned to me. Of course her face read no emotion. "Why should I?" "Because this project is with two people, so we need to kind of look at each other?" I replied. "Listen Kyle, I don't know why you care about me so much, why you want me to go to silly thing with you, but I don't feel the same. So we are just going to work on this project and then we don't ever have to deal with each other again." "Fine," I said through gritted teeth. She then gave me a fake smile, and went back to reading. Without even asking the teacher I got up and left and headed towards my truck. 

Why can't she just see that I care about her, and leave it at that?! I was starting to get angry, and I was also on the verge of tears because she didn't want anything to do with me. I knew Gabriel was almost in control, and I felt like just giving in to him wanting to be in control. Why can't she just let some type of emotion show through? I thought while sitting on the ground, by my truck tire, with my head down. Why can't she see that the dance just isn't a silly thing for me? Why can't I just tell her how I feel already? I thought the last one with anger, which made me pretty much just give in to Gabriel's control. I love her, even it has only been a day or so. I care and love her, but right now she doesn't seem to feel the same way. It feels like if I told her about mates, she would look it up, and see that you can reject them, and the she will go ahead and do it. I felt a tear fall down my cheek. I know I probably seem weak right now, but I don't care. I was in too much emotional pain. Because the person that I'm suppose to love, protect, and care about doesn't seem like she wants the same, and I must admit its painful. It's painful to hear she doesn't want anything to do with me. I heard footsteps coming towards me. "Kyle! How could you just walk right out of class when we are suppose to be working on this stupid project? I mean you just left me there. I mean yeah I started to read again, but I was trying to finish the last paragraph in the chapter. But right when I finished you were gone. Now please tell me you aren't going to do that every single time when we are suppose to work on something?" I heard Sarah say. I stood up, and looked at her. "Sorry to disappoint you , but I'm not Kyle. So I kind of have no part in this project." I would have told Gabriel to stop before he ticked her off more, but I didn't care at the moment. "What do you mean you aren't Kyle?! You clearly look and sound like him??" "Don't you know that my kind also has a wolf? I'm his wolf." Gabriel told her.  She then looked at my eyes. "Your eyes?" "Yes, they are blue. Now excuse me but I need to go cool off. " I could tell Gabriel was still mad at things, even though she was our mate, he didn't want to see her right now. "What?! You can't just leave me again! We have a project to do! Ugh!" I heard her yell at me while I walked off. I felt Gabriel give me back control. I decided to just walk home, maybe it will help take my mind off things. 

Sarah's POV

When I woke up this morning, I felt lightheaded. Which I knew is probably because I didn't get to eat a lot last night, but oh well. I wasn't going to be feeling guilty this morning or at school, so I'm just going to have to fight this hunger until tonight. Which wouldn't be the first time. Another problem I have when not eating a lot is anger, but I'm just going to have to try my best to push through that also. I got ready, and headed out of the house. Which my mom is taking Ramona today to see our grandparents. I got in my car and drove to school. I was already dreading today, because all I could hear was the blood pulsing in every single being I walked by to get inside. And it just made my hunger increased.  I someone managed to make my way inside with out killing anyone, due to this hunger. Just thinking about killing something made me sad, but that was soon replaced with anger.  I went to my locker and just focused on my books, instead everybody's heartbeat.  While I was at my locker, I felt a familiar present. Which I knew the only person who would even walk up to me was Kyle. "Can't you leave a girl alone?" Especially today of all days, because I really can't be around someone without focusing on their pulse. He smiled. Even though I was ticked pretty much his smile calmed me. I don't know how his smile can calm me but it does.  "I was until you came to bother me," I replied back. Which what I said was a lie, because I haven't been in a good mood all morning, but somehow even without looking at him, his present made me calm, and relaxed. I closed my locker and started walking to class. Which I could tell Kyle was following me. Why can't he just leave me alone? I stopped and turned towards him. "Ouch." He said holding his chest pretending what I said offended him. To be honest what he just said made me want to smile, but I don't like showing my emotions so I kept my blank face, and hoped he would leave me alone. "Did you want something? Or did you just decide 'hey let's pick on her today?'" Which today was not the day to pick on me, because I could kill you in a second, without thinking twice.  Ugh! This hunger, is driving me crazy! "I actually did want something," He replied. He then looked into my eyes, and I could feel love? coming off of him. Love? That can't be right, because why would his kind ever love someone like me? We were enemies for crying out loud. This hunger must be messing with my power. I stared into his warm brown eyes.  Oh how his eyes were beautiful. Stop it Sarah! This isn't the time to be drooling over a guy's eyes especially this guy. "Well?" I asked getting more impatient than I already am. "Oh,um I was wondering if you would want to go to the dance with me on Friday?" He is asking me to a dance? To be truthful this was the first time any guy asked me to something. "I don't do dances, so no," I answered. I then saw hurt in his eyes. Why did he look so heartbroken over me saying no? Before I could look at him more to figure out why, it was gone.  "Can you just go to this one for me?" He said grabbing my hand. Which I felt those sparks again. His touch made me calm down even more. How is he doing this? "I don't know what type of wolf thing you are doing to me , but no." With that I dropped his hand and started walking again. But before I could get to far he grabbed my arm.His touch made more sparks.  "Can you at least tell me why?" He asked.  "I don't do dances, dates, or anything like that. Now I have to get to class, so please let me go." He did, which I was glad. Once he let go I started walking to class. For some reason right when he let go of me I started to feel the anger again. A very small part of me also wanted him to never let go, and hold on to me forever. But I don't know why that small part of me felt that way.