Drunk in Love Part 1

I want to thank you all for the love and support so I'm going to make another one (another one)- dj khaled echo- 

Here's the story! Enjoy!
💋- corqut

(Your P.O.V)

"Come on (Y/n)," Your best friend, Yukino said. "It'll be fun!"

"Yeah, don't be so head ass." Said your other best friend, Minerva.

I gave her a small laugh and then looked at the shop. You had planned with some of the Sabertooth girls to go to a club with some of the Sabertooth boys. Most of them already had boyfriends within the guild, but you on the other hand, had no one.

"Maybe someone will end your spree of loneliness." Said Minerva. You rolled your eyes. You didn't need no man to make you happy, you thought.

Until you got to the party.

-time skip-

Inside, the club was bustling with mostly wizards, and a lot of them. The bass of the music was pounding in your ears, but you didn't mind because you had your eyes out on the dance floor, gazing at all the very attractive men that were present.

"This is your chance, girlie!" Minerva shouted over the music. I looked at her with a nervous smile. Yukino smiled and threw me a thumbs up, and I swallowed hard as they walked away, disappearing into the crowd.

Magic was everywhere, from mini fireworks to an invisible man pouring drinks. You weren't in the mood to dive into the mass of people just yet, so you headed to the bar.

"What can I get for you?" Said the invisible man.

"Give me your strongest shot." You said.

"That type of night?" He said sympathetically. You gave a weak nod.

"Alright." He said. "But promise me one thing."

I tilted my head, not sure where to look because I couldn't see him. "What is it?"

"Don't do anything stupid." He said bluntly. "This shit will get you up."

You nodded again and grinned. "Not like I'll go absolutely insane."

"A few shots of these, and yeah, you will." He mumbled. He poured a drink that looked oddly clear. He must have turned around, because the cup rounded, and then before you could catch what he was doing, he turned back around and placed it in front of you.

"Good luck." He said as I grabbed the cup. I tipped it in his direction. Without paying much attention to the color of the drink anymore, you tilted your head back and swallowed it. You put it down on the counter, mumbled thanks, and wandered off into the floor.

//

Whatever that guy gave you, was strong. You soon became the center of attention on the dance floor, moving your hips and playing on the guys. However, your moment halted as a hand grabbed you and pulled you off to the side. 

"I never thought you were the type for this." Said a deep voice. You giggled, being drunk, and leaned into the man. "Right now, I'm the type for anything." You slurred.