Home Part 1

Back at it again. // sinner

(Third Person P.O.V)

You stepped off the train and took in a deep breath. You were glad that you were back in your home town, glad to see Sabertooth, glad to see Sting. You had went on a mission that had taken more than a month and a half of your time.

Glad too see no one you recognized, you walked in the direction of the station. You wanted to make your return a surprise because word travels fast in the guild.

(Sting P.O.V)

"Ugh, what if she's hurt." I worried as I paced in front of Yukino, Lector, Rogue and Frosche. "She isn't back yet, and we haven't heard word from her. We need to go."

Rogue sighed heavily, clearly annoyed by my worrying. "Sting, we discussed this plenty before," he said calmly. "(Y/n) will be fine. I mean, it's her after all. If anyone in the guild can take care of themselves, it would be her."

"I agree." Yukino said. "I don't think we should worry much. (Y/n) is strong, and if she did need help she would tell us."

"Fro thinks so too!" The frog suited cat piped up.

"You're right." I said. I stood up straighter, accepting the praise that's given to my girlfriend. "Now we just need to wait."

Anxiety hit me again as I realized that she still hasn't talked to anyone since she left a month and a half ago. "Any word?"

Yukino sighed. "I'm gonna go to see Minerva."

"I'm gonna go home." I tell Rogue. He nods.

"I-I'm gonna go see if I can talk to... a friend." He says awkwardly, with a little blush on his face. He shuffles out of the room quickly.

"Are we going to see Kagura again?" Fro asks casually.

"F-frosche!" Rogue blushed bad and gives Fro an unhappy stare.

He catches me looking at him and I raise an eyebrow. He opens his mouth as if to say something, but closes it and mopes out of the room.

I whistle and look at Lector, who's been quiet. "You okay?"

He looks up and nods. "I just want to go with them. Would that be okay?"

I shrug and nod. "Go ahead buddy." He flashes me a smile and catches up with them.

I realize I'm staring until they disappear down the street. I smile softly and head home.

(Your P.O.V)

I smile as I see Sting and I's house come into view. I walk up the doorstep and unlock the door. I hear the familiar click of the door unlocking, that i realized I took for granted while I was away. I smiled and opened the door.

Sting and I had a little thing we did when I got home. I would walk in and whistle, and he would return it in a mocking whistle. A/n: that's what me and my best friend did when I wouldn't answer the door, she would whistle and I would repeat. I thought it was really cute so//

I waited a second, the house a little quiet. I heard movement in the upstairs room. I smiled to my ears.

I whistled. The movement upstairs stopped.

I whistled again.

There was pounding upstairs as Sting ran from our bedroom to the staircase.

He stopped at the top and I waited for him at the bottom. I smiled and waved.

"(Y/N)!" He screamed and jumped down the stairs. I backed up to make sure he didn't land or crash into me. I dropped my bags and opened my arms for a hug.

He dropped at the last second and picked me up. I let out a yelp in surprise as I lost the ground beneath my feet.

We were there for a few long minutes. He had both hands wrapped around my lower waist, right below my ass.

I patted his head. "Let me go, Sting." I giggled.

He turned around and pressed me against the wall. I blinked at him and smiled. He gazed at me with his strong, dark blue eyes. He pressed against me and kissed me softly.

I sighed into the kiss, a lot of stress from the mission now gone. My hands found their way into his blonde locks, and the kiss got heated.

Sting pressed against me as I wanted to pull him closer. He groaned when I rubbed my hips against his. He huffed when I refused to give him access to my mouth, and pushed a hand up my shirt.

I gasped at his cold hand suddenly touching my soft skin. He took this moment to push his tongue in and obtain dominance. I moaned into the kiss as he began caressing my skin. He grinned at me and broke the heated kiss.

"Would you like me to continue?" He said seductively.

I brought his face close to mine, grazing our lips. "Please." I whined.

He suppressed a visible shudder and gave me a quick kiss before he continued to my neck. My shirt came off and was quickly forgotten.

"How about we go upstairs?" He said quietly in my ear. I smirked and he let me down from my tight position and went up the stairs first. I purposefully put a little more effort in my hip sway on the way up the stairs.

Sting groaned from the step below me. Both of us were too excited to take it slow now. As soon as I reached the top of the stair case, Sting tried to grab at me, but I quickly evaded to enter the bedroom first. He crawled after me desperate for attention.

He picked me up and laid me on the bed. I squirmed underneath him when he started staring. "I'm going to fuck you so hard, you don't even know princess."

I kissed him and began tracing my finger down his chest. "Let's find out." I said.

--------------------------------------
KAPOW

Ya girl finally updated rip. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed and hopefully I'll find the time to update again.