At the End of the Day

Start bij het begin

As he wrapped his arms around us, I stopped him for a kiss.

"EW! Mommy, that's gross!", Finley said

I laughed and looked down at her. Kazuto, still laughing, took my face in his hands and kissed me again for longer. This time, Finley just screamed and buried her face in my chest. I laughed as the kiss ended and Kazuto and I let go of the kids. they both ran off to go play in the living room. I picked up the two bags of groceries they had dropped, then stood up.

Kazuto checked to make sure the kids were around the corner before pushing me against the wall and kissing me roughly. I smiled into the kiss and wrapped my arms around his neck. His hands went to my hips and then wandered up to my waist. We stayed there for a few minutes until we had to break apart to breathe.

"So I took care of supper for you. I got us some chicken nuggets from the food counter.", Kazuto said.

"Mmm, my savior. Thank you, kind sir.", I said jokingly.

"Anything for thee, fair maiden. I would slay a dragon, nay, a thousand dragons for just one touch of thine sweet skin. One graze of the hand. I would take on anything for just one kiss of your perfect lips.", he said in a deep, almost chivalrous voice.

I laughed and kissed his lips one more time before turning and walking back into the living room. Kazuto followed and then went into the kitchen to get the nuggets. I sat on the couch and watched Finley and Miles play with their toys. Miles had a toy car and Finley had a toy airplane. Finley had dolls, but she usually preferred to play with her brother and do whatever he was doing. Though, whenever Finley was playing with her dolls, Miles would always join her and pretend to be a taxi service or something. I thought it was the cutest thing ever.

Kazuto returned with three boxes of nuggets. The twins would share one, of course. They usually finished them, too, though there were 10 in the box. I took my box and Kazuto opened one and set it on the ottoman for the kids. They immediately stopped what they were doing and went for the food. Kazuto sat down beside me and opened his nuggets.

We all ate while talking about our days. Kazuto told me about his day at work and I told him about Finley getting into the pull-ups and leaving them all over the house. I was pretty sure I still hadn't found them all since there had been 36 in the package and I only managed to find 30.

When we had finished our nuggets, Kazuto decided to give the kids their baths and I went to put away the groceries and clean up the kitchen. After about ten minutes, Kazuto informed me that he was putting the twins to bed.

I joined him in the bedroom for their bedtime story and tucking them in. When that was done, we quietly left the room and Kazuto went with me to the kitchen to finish up putting the dishes away. As I was putting some plates into the dish washer, Kazuto slapped my butt. I smirked and then turned to him.

"Am I gonna have to punish you for that, sir?", I asked

"Maybe.", he said sexily.

I finished loading the dishwasher, then closed it and turned to him.

"And how should I go about doing that, do you think?"

"I don't know. Maybe I deserve to be tied up."

I giggled and then grabbed his hand to lead him into the bedroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am so sorry that took so long, but I hope you all enjoyed it. I have had a few requests for something like this, so I thought I would do it because it was quick and easy. I am on my dad's laptop, so SSSSHHHHHHHH!

Anyways, I am going to be updating a little more, but school will start soon, which means I will update a lot more. I have missed you guys. Also, check out my other books. I am branching off into some other genres.

I love you all! Also, I thought I would close this chapter out with a selfie! Bye bye!!

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

-Scarlet