Locked in

There was a big black wolf blocking my door way, this was the second time this week. The big black wolf would come through my window in his shadow form, then block me from getting out the room.

"Why do you come every night wolf? Why do you continue to lock me in this empty room." I said to him

He was silent, silent for a long time. I would talk to him without hearing a word. His eyes glowed red and his body let out a flare of blackness. I can feel the chills from his body, it was so cold.

I held my blanket close to me and my stuff animal. I plead to the wolf "Why won't you leave me alone? Do you like to see me suffer, suffering all alone?"

His body turned into a black shadowy figure and he spoke one word "Suffering."

"Yes, I'm suffering. My mind is suffering..Why would you care? You only say one word and lock me in my room." My eyes teared and I banged my head on the wall. Each bang got louder and the shadow figure slowly started to disappear.

"Fine! Leave me again, like everyone else! Leave me to die in this empty room!"

I quickly got from my bed and try to punch the shadow figure away, but my fist end up against the door making me knuckles bleed. My body just slumps down and my mind goes blank.

"Cry....Cry... Suffer." Was the last words I heard from the shadow.