#2.

After 5 months...

LEE MINHYUK.

I removed my hoodie, hang it on the cabinet in front of me and changed into a warmer jacket. It's getting cold these days. I guess, winter is already coming.

My eyes caught a frame at the corner of my wall. It's not that much big but catchy, for me.

That photo is precious. My brothers are precious. Just by seeing the smile on each member's faces is enough to hype me up. Hehe. I'm not their sunshine for nothing.

Someone knocked on my door. After some seconds, a pink-hair hamster peeked behind it.

Can you imagine? Kihyunie dyed his hair pink.

I heard it's supposed to be me but hell no, it's been a while since I had my black hair and now that it's back, I have to keep my scalp healthy. Hehe.

"Coffee at the living room. Everyone's there too." He said.

I nodded and gave him a thumbs up.

Alright. Coffee~ I followed him right away. Humming our comeback song.

Yes, we did a comeback already. Maybe about one week ago.

When I got near the living room, there's something odd.

It's eerily quiet.

My ears are very sensitive in noises you know, I'm living with the noisiest people so I know when something is...

I saw everyone. And all of them are quiet. Like, really quiet. Their heads are down.

My eyes flew to Kihyun--you can spot him right away because of his hair-- and to the guy sitting beside him, wearing a gray hoodie and his white hair with blue tips is also very easy to spot in this small room with seven people.

Wonho hyung.

Is he.. crying..?

Oh no. Not again.

I darted to the two of them, and Kihyun as if reading my mind, stood up and gave way to me.

"Hyung." I called him. He's not budging.

What the hell happened here? I was like only gone for some minutes and the atmosphere is like this.

I eyed our members one by one, silently asking them what happened by staring.

No one is answering me. And it's starting to piss me off.

I know Wonho hyung is soft-hearted, fragile and easy to cry. But he won't cry over such non-sense things. So I know there's something going on.

"Talk to me. Jebal." I faced him.

But still, no response. He is not even moving a single finger. If this is a light matter I might as well joke that he became stone and only Hyungwon the frog can kiss him, but I can't.

This is not a light matter. I know. I can feel it.

"Yah! Wonho hyung, sleep at the room not here~ hehe." All eyes to Jooheon.

Kihyun looked at him with a bit wide eyes and mouthed 'pabo-ya hajima'.

"What?" He said out loud.

Hyungwon threw a pillow at him, and Kihyun rushed to him ready to have a pillow fight.

From the corner of my eyes I saw Shownu hyung nodded to me.