Sleeping Problems:Part Two

*Two weeks later*
Susanna's POV:
*I am searching something to watch at the TV while P is at church and I suddenly see P's name on the screen and I stop to see what the news are about.'Omg!!!when did this happen and why didn't he tell me anything.'*I need to talk with him when he comes back*'He must be very sad.And that must be the reason why he didn't answer his phone.'*With this thoughts on my mind I hear the door being unlocked and Piers taking of his coat and boots.I decide to go and give him a long lasting hug so I speed down the stairs and jump directly to hug him*'He is confused why I am hugging him all of sudden'

P:Is there anything wrong? Did something happen while I was gone?
S:Yes but not with me,with you!!!*I say in a low but warm and reassuring tone*
P:What do you mean?'oh god she knows.She must be pissed...no it can't be...otherwise she wouldn't hug me'
S:You know what I mean.Don't play on the fool.
P:Fine if you say so.'I'm screwed'
S:Now why didn't you tell me?
P:You had enough to deal with you didn't need one more thing as a burden.
S:*hits his arm playfully*You never were and you never will be a burden to me.And after all this months that you helped me how do you think that I would reject you?
P:Don't know.I just did.Oh and you should watch these*shows her some cassettes that have in the littlest point details about his life*
S:What are this?
P:Watch them don't ask.You will figure later what they are.
S:Ok.You know Piers I want to know more about your wife.I knew that you had one but how come you managed to keep her death a secret this long?And how long was it a secret?
P:Well I managed to keep it a secret about 1 month I think.
S:OK then.Go and eat I made breakfast.
P:I am not hungry.
S:Go and eat.I will watch these*points to the cassetes*
P:Okay,mom*says with a big smile*
S:Don't be cheeky.

*Susanna was watching the cassetes and discovers a shocking truth about P and wants to make him tell her everything.'Now I see why he is s bitter and doesn't let people in easy.Wish I knew sooner I could've help him'*

*The next day*

*Piers is still sleeping and Susanna is making breakfast.Half an hour later Piers wakes up and they eat togheter.She decides to ask him about his life before they met but decided to not do it because it would make him angry*