Chapter One:

CHAPTER ONE:

Marley's POV:

It is my 18th birthday, and I've been laying in bed all morning on my phone, whenever the boys look in on me, I pretend to be asleep so I don't have to get out of bed. I was scrolling through twitter, smiling at all the birthday messages the fans were sending. I hear multiple sets of footsteps quickly approach my door, so I quickly lock my phone and shove it under my pillow and pretend to be asleep once more.

The footsteps stop at the front of the door and pause for a second, and then I hear the boys whispering.

"Just fucking open the door you idiot" Ashton blurted, he was never a good whisperer.

"I'm going, I'm going. Give me a second" Michael said.

"Speed it up Clifford we don't have all day" Ashton whined.

"But she's still sleeping, what if she gets pissed at me?" Michael asked.

"Michael we don't have time for your lovey-dovey stuff right now just go" Luke said.

I smiled stupidly, lovey-dovey? What does that mean?

"Shut the fuck up. I don't lo-" Michael protested before getting cut off by Calum.

"Fine, if you won't do it, then I will. No way she's still sleeping, it's 11 AM" Calum said annoyed.

I heard the door knob start to wiggle, so I quickly covered up my mouth and cheeks with the cover so that they couldn't see I was awake and blushing. They burst into the room screaming "HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARLEY WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP" blowing noise makers and throwing confetti all over my bed. "These shitheads are cleaning this mess up" I thought to myself.

I was still pretending to be asleep, even though it's impossible to sleep through all the noise that was being made. "CMON WE KNOW YOURE AWAKE STOP FAKING" Ashton screamed.

It took everything in me not to smile and burst out laughing. I squeezed my eyes shut so that I wouldn't accidentally open them and blow my cover. They all jumped onto my bed and started throwing the pillows and blankets around "GET UP GET UP GET UP IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY" Calum screeched.

"Hey Michael maybe if you kiss her she'll wake up." Luke teased, which caused Ashton and Calum to cackle.

"Hey shut up..... And anyways if I did she'd kill me" Michael said softer.

Wait.... Was he actually considering it?

I decided to wake up now, well, pretend to. I yawned and fluttered my eyes open. "What the hell guys" you pretend grumbled, "I was having a good dream and you ruined it"

"Was it about Michael?" Calum teased.

"No... It was about kicking your ass!!!" I retorted, making a face.

I glanced at Michael, who was standing just a few feet away. His face was turning red in embarrassment. He cleared his throat and finally said "So... Happy Birthday Marley,, what do you want to do today?"

I thanked him, and said that I just want to have a nice quiet day at the flat and maybe have a few friends over.

Michael laughed and said "Sorry, but we have some other things planned".

"Like what?" I asked

"It's a surprise!!" Ashton chimed "First you gotta get your ugly ass outta bed!!!"

"Excuse me, I would like to think I have a nice ass" I joked, swinging my legs over the side of the bed.

"Yeah..... Michael likes to think that too" Ashton mumbled