extended summary

extended summary!

venturous

/ˈvɛntʃ(ə)rəs/

adjective: archaic

Willing to take risks or embark on difficult or unusual courses of action.

« »

in which:

a previous dinosaur trainer and a fragile, anxiety-ridden computer genius find love for one another in the most unlikely place.

or

they prevent the extinction of dinosaurs

« »

Imara Wolfe is a 22 year-old avid behavioral paleontologist, previously at the Jurassic World luxury resort. Like Owen Grady, her brotherly figure, she trained dinosaurs, particularly the Stygimoloches. In 2015 (the year the resort was forced to shut down), she had imprinted on a particular dinosaur -- Stiggy, the baby Stygimoloch. With the Indominus Rex on the loose, and the park in chaos, Imara was forced to leave Stiggy on Isla Nublar.

Three years later, with Isla Nublar's long-dormant volcano, Mount Sibo, now active (after 500 years), and the dinosaurs on the bridge of extinction (again), Imara and a few others must find a way to save the dinosaurs, once more.

« »

AUTHOR'S NOTE | i watched jurassic world: fallen kingdom a few days ago, and i didn't think it was as good as the first JW. HOWEVER, although it was kind of easy to predict what a character would say or do, i still enjoyed it. but is it just me, or is justice smith seriously cute????

DISCLAIMER | i do not own jurassic world. all rights go to the jurassic park franchise. all i own is imara and her plot.

« »

status: ongoing

started: 27 Jun. 2018

finished: -