Chapter 8

We arrived at reservation late the sun was setting and it made for a stunning view while flying. Exiting the plane my tail flicking back and forth to help with balance as I jumped down. my feet were covered in small flat things that would protect my feet. they hid my toes in a soft material but exposed the top of my small feet. I had freaked out when I couldn't see my feet at all in the things they called runners and breeze had brought me theses instead claiming they were called flats.

I hit the hard ground cushioned by the material. Almost immediately I was hit with a new palet of smells.
the overpowering smell was of evergreen trees and grass fields. I  heard water maybe a river in the distance and the sound of a smaller version of the jeeps we rode in at home land

It came toward us at a no hurried pace parking in front of us.
A very tall women got out smiling she had dark hair like breeze but golden eyes that seemed to examine me closely .

I looked down not wanting to be rude and shifted silently. That's when justice made an apparence at my side, Holding on to the hand of the red head.

"Hello Phoenix" he said politely

She returned the smile he seemed to always have on and she wondered if his cheeks ever hurt from doing it so much.

"The counsel is at the hotel awaiting your arrival to discus the expansions security" she said then she turned smiling at me now and offered a hand.

I shook it she introduced herself again and i realized she wanted my name in return.

I smiled politely but said "I haven't chosen a name yet" she seemed confused but spoke nothing about it just nodded and walked around me to the helicopter grabbing my small duffel bag.

I followed her as she seemed to know where to go and she had my belongings I wouldn't let her leave with them, they were mine.

She brought them to the Jeep and jumped when she turned and I was right behind her. Looking at where she put them I noticed a compartment at the. Back of the vehicle. Sensing we were leaving in this Jeep I climbed in the back waiting and closed my eyes listening.

I herd the padding feet of the women walking away and the chattering of the piolet with justice but ignored them focusing on the wind and the birds even the scurrying of mouse paws against the foliage.

It was peaceful here and she immediately fell in love with it.

They finally arrived at the hotel looking up she stared at the big building it looked like the dorms but taller and skinnier.

Getting out she saw new species again staring at them but out of curiosity not for her tail but her she inwardly smiled knowing she made the right decision by coming here.

She grabbed her bags before Phoenix could and walked towards the door only then realizing she didn't know what room she would live in justice passed her a key with a tag that read room number 46.

Smiling she threw him a thankful smile and walked towards her new home happy she got to do it herself she didn't need anyone's help.

She couldn't seem to wipe the grin off her face as she practically skipped down the hall she turned a corner and smacked into an unmovable pillar of muscle.

As she bounced off on her way to the floor large hands wrapped around her and held her back pressing her against what she realized was a chest. A very naked chest.

Looking up she stared into the most striking dark blue eyes she had ever seen they were stormy and seemed to swirl with mischief. His hair was a gold colour with Hugh's of orange.

He looked down and spoke softly, deeply "well hello there my pretty little willow"
He smiled and seemed to be enjoying a personal joke the name sent shivers down my spine at the way he said it.

"Hello" I said breathless his smile seemed to grow and I looked down my face warming.I caught a look at something behind him. I was shocked when I saw a tail flicked back and forth behind his muscular legs.

That's when I seemed to snap out of my transe and process what he said "my pretty little willow" I wasn't his nor was I little he was just huge. and I scoffed at the pretty bit I wasn't pretty I was broken and used not pure and pretty.

A little angry now I stared into his eyes I wouldn't go all shy for him I was strong now I wouldn't be intimidated.

My change in demeanour seemed to amuse him "what is so funny?" I question

"You are" he sais simply as if it's the silliest question in the world I huff in annoyance and walk around him finding and opening my door slamming it behind me blocking him in the hallway.

The door sadly doesn't keep out his laughter as he walks away. Slumping against the door I wondered how he had gotten under my skin so easily I sighed and vowed to avoid the strange new species at all costs and focus on a fresh start starting now I would create a better more controlled life style.

————————————————————

Willow:
Willow is someone who seems shy at first but actually is gorgeous in looks, powerful and always in charge.