chapter-1

Lisa Pov

Hello readers I'm Lalisa Manoban but you may call me lisa in short. I know you know me if you're a blink.

Actually I'm here at my room drinking chocolate milk. Jisso unnie told me last time if she stock in my room for 3 months she will never get hungry. I love to eat; I need to stock lots of food.

YG provide us dorm. I live with jisoo unnie, Jennie unnie and Rosè unnie. They are my blackpink co-members. You know them?

I want to eat my brunch. Papunta akong sala na nakita ko si jisoo unnie.

“Anyeong. Unnie you want eat breakfast with me in YG basement canteen?”

“Ne. Let's go”
Himala Jisoo unnie say in English.

“Unnie. Why you speak English? I though you won't cause you feel embarrassed?”

“Lisa, I need to. How about some of our readers if they can't understand me because I'm always speak Hangul?”

“Pfff. Tagalog ka nalang kasi.”

“Were Korean Lisa why we speak Tagalog.”

“ANIYO! I'm THAI. We need to speak Tagalog sometimes because our author is Filipino. Baka manose blend siya”

And the two of us laugh. We decide to eat our brunch in YG Canteen.

***Yg basement canteen***

“Unnie, what do you want?”

“Anything.”

As expected. Jisoo unnie eat anything edible except organs.

We find table but there's no available. Until we heard a familiar voice.

“Jisoo! Lisa!  Over here!”
And we saw Taeyoung oppa standing while waving his hands. “If you want. You can seat here because my other members are not here and you don't have any choice, there's no vacant table.”

And we seat in front of Taeyoung oppa. “By the way girls. Where's Jennie and Rosè?”

“We don't know, When I woke, they're gone already and i saw a sticky note on fridge says YG president need to talk to them.”

“Jisoo unnie, How about us?”
What if mr. President want to dump me?  Just like before.”

Flashback.

“Lisa the committee agreed that you will be trainee for another year if it's ok to you? You need to learn vocal nor rapping You can't dance at all time.”

“It's ok to me. I can wait to be KPop star because that's my dream. I will do anything to succeed.” 

That conversation always run in my mind. From that day I promise to myself that I will Study Rapping very hard.

_____

“Lisa don't worry. Don't jump into cungclosion. many Blink love  you. You know what,  maybe they talk about our vacation.”

“Ohh yeah, yesterday Mr. President mention to us about vacation too.”

Rinng! Rinng!

Taeyoung's phone ringing. He gets his phone on his poket ang murmured to us excuse.

“Ne... Lisa and Jisoo... Basement canteen... I'm done.... Wae? ... I'm coming .... Anyoeng.. ”

After he talk to phone he back to our table “Girls i need to go Bye”

Unnie and I stand and bow to Taeyoung oppa. Taeyoung oppa bow to us too.
We stare taeyoung oppa back.

“Oppa has a perfect body?”

“Ne, Unnie.”

“Do you like him?”

“Stop teasing me unnie.”

“Hahahaha”

_____

After we eat our brunch we back to our dorm. We saw jennie unnie and Rosé unnie sitting in couch.

“Anyeong”

“Where have you been?”

“YG basement canteen we eat our brunch”

“where do you been too unnies?”

To be continued***

_________________________________

Annyeong BLINKERS. The blackpink comeback movie will post soon. We will wait!!!