Chapter 1: He's British....... Shit

"C'mon Ashley, get off your lazy arse we're going to the beach!" I screamed in my best friends ear. She groaned, "Get the freak off me, fatty." She smiled. I frowned "I weigh 158 thank you very much." She laughed and sat up, "Alright, let me get dressed."

  I smiled. "Hurry up, me and Ceci will be waiting by the water, okay?" I said standing up and walking out the door and walked towards Ceci. "Hola chica." I sat next to her. "You don't have to speak Spanish to me, I'm learning English."

She motioned toward her book. It read

'Learning English?' I smiled. "Good for you, BUT we can still do the Spanish thing to confuse peeps and it'll be like our own little language." I playfully winked. She rolled her eyes.

"Spanish is already a type of language stupid" She giggled.  "No I mean speak English around Spanish people, and Spanish around English people" I explained. "So, you mean like life?" She cocked an eyebrow.

   "Yeah, if you wanna take the magic out of it." I scoffed. She laughed. "Well I'm tanning so you can either join me or go in the water." She turned on her stomach. "Water it is." I stood up and removed my shirt and jeans. "Stripping already?"

I heard Ashley laugh. "I'm going to the water, wanna join?" I asked. "Sure, my sexy body needs some attention" She smiled while I laughed. "C'mon" I walked towards the crowded ocean. (A/N: Ocean, water same thing right?)

   I didn't expect that many people to be here. I made my way through the crowd only to be pushed back to shore. " I sighed and walked back only to be greeted by a cold substance. Ice cream. "What the hell dude!"

   I screamed at the olive-tanned boy. "I am so sorry miss" He apologized handing me his towel. "I don't want your stupid towel" I spat. I didn't mean to sound rude but My boobs were freezing!

   "Look señorita I apologize, please let me do something ah," he continued,  "There's a party at 8, my place would you like to accompany me?" He asked. "Sorry I'm busy" I lied. He looked sad but shook it off.

   "I'm Zayn Malik " he extended his hand. 

"Annabelle" I shook it. "So señorita, who are you here with?" He asked. I wanted to rip his head off for calling me señorita and asking me that question, but mostly because of the señorita thing.

    "Just some friends" I pointed toward Ceci tanning and Ashley playing volleyball with some people. "What about you Señor?" I smiled speaking English around Spanish people. That evil thought rushed to my head of course he spoke a little English but he was clearly Mexican or something like that.

   "I'm a lone wolf" He smiled then fake howled. I resisted the urge to roll my eyes from his cliche actions. "Well I'm going over there with Ceci, coming with?" I asked ready to confuse him. "Why not" He shrugged and followed me.

   We reached Ceci and I whispered something in her ear, she smiled. "So what you doing over here hotty" Ceci 'flirted' Zayn smiled.  He's probably doing that to pretend he understands us. "You should totally ask him out" Ceci smiled.

"You want me to be like, Hi Spanish dude, your hot, wanna go up to my room so you can fuck me senseless?" I sarcastically replied. "I'm not Spanish, I'm British" he said. Shit

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Haha cliffhanger no. Oh well whatever

Comment if you want to I don't care.

Vote if you want to I don't care

Follow because I'm AWESOME!!!! And I need more followers O:-)