three

"The day after the winter formal I noticed how different the group of so called 'populars' started to treat you. Montgomery had turned Justin almost completely against you. As well as Marcus and Bryce. The ones that still had the decency to appreciate you were Zach and Alex. Even though they hurt me, they didn't dare hurt you. If they would of hurt you, many people would've fought back."

"Peyton, Peyton, Peyton," Montgomery had exclaimed as he saw the short girl walk straight past him.

Peyton definitely heard him, but had she turned around? Not a chance. She didn't want to deal with what ignorant comment he had for her.

The usually friendly girl had made up her mind to still be friendly to those few that had turned against her, but at that moment she didn't want to deal with them.

"Hannah!" Peyton had called down the hall as she saw her best friend start to walk away from her bright blue locker. "Hey Peyton." Hannah had responded in a calm voice. "How are you?" She continued. "Montgomery was trying to get my attention but I ignored him. Other than that, my morning has been alright. How about yours?" The blue haired girl responded brightly.

"Mine has been alright. You look pretty today. You look pretty always though." The brunette had responded. "Thanks Han! You always look absolutely stunning." Peyton had responded.

"I remember that day. When you complimented me saying I always looked stunning. It made me so, so happy. It gave me that extra confidence I needed to get through my day. I know you noticed how I was starting to act different. You had asked me several times. It makes me happy to know that you cared so much about me. Wait did I say makes? I mean made."

The school day had finally come to an end for the Liberty high students and Hannah and Peyton had plans to meet Clay and Jeff to hangout at Rosie's.

On the car ride over, Peyton had asked Hannah if she was okay.

"Yeah. I'm fine. Why?" "Hannah, you are not fine. I don't want to get into this now, right before we go in here. But as soon as we leave, if you need to talk, we will talk. If you are going through something, I'm going through it with you." The blue eyed, blue haired girl had stated seriously to her best friend.

Hannah had teared up a bit, but when she realized they had arrived at the destination she tried to hide it. Peyton had reached over to hug her emotional friend.

"Thank you for caring so much about me, Pey. It means the world to me." Hannah had said right then, right there. "Of course I care. You're my best friend. I love you so much." Peyton had responded.

"Love you too."

Once inside the after school hangout destination, the girls had found Clay and Jeff in a booth in the far back. Jeff had waved them over, telling Peyton to sit besides him.

"Hey," Jeff had said to Peyton as she sat down on the red seat.

"Hey, how has your day been?" "It's been alright, I haven't seen you all day though so now I'm very happy." Jeff had responded cheerfully.

"Back to the thing where I said I was jealous of you and Jeff's relationship, as soon as we walked into Rosie's later that day and we saw the boys, something sparked. And that something sparked because I saw how Jeff's eyes lit up when he saw you- and you reciprocated the same expression on your beautiful face. I was jealous of how happy two people could be together. I was jealous of how much happiness you held in your life, Pey."

a/n
Sorry this chapter sucked. It was definitely rushed. I'll be writing more in a week since school is out in a week! Thanks for your patience lovelies!💗