-12-

Your P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~
I am still thinking if I would go to the prom with PJ or not. (Also you can say 'yes' or 'no' in the comments if you want to go the prom with PJ! ^^) Ugh! I don't know yet. Maybe I'll just calm down and go outside for a walk. Yeah. That's it. I'll just clear my mind. I put my headphones on and picked a music. (Cue the music!) After the song ended I didn't realized I bumped into someone. They were at the ground.
"Oh! I'm so sorry!" I apologized.
"WATCH WHER-...Y/N?" Horror said.
"Horror? What are you doing here?" I asked as I helped him up. He just shrugged.
"I was just walking..." Horror explained. I nodded slowly. What is he up to? We waved goodbye at each other and go out separate ways. I went to the fields and lied down. I heard a rustle in the bushes. I quickly stood up. What was that sound? I heard rustling again. This time, it was louder. I spot the rustling bush and approached it slowly. I activated my powers on and the rustling stopped. My eyes widened. Then, a bunny came out. The bunny looked at me. I crouched down but still kept my guard up.
"Hey, little guy." I cooed as I stroke the bunny softly. Suddenly, a pair of blue strings wrapped around me. But I quickly dodged it. The bunny hopped away quickly. I quickly hid in the bushes and see a portal open.

???'s P.O.V
-------------
Darn! I almost won the battle between Ink and me. Ink opened a portal for some reason and hopped out of it. I jumped out of the portal.
"Hm, what an interesting AU." Ink said. I rolled my eyes. Didn't he knew that he created AU's?!
"Ink. Are you that stupid?! You created these!" I yelled making Ink flinched.
"Geez. I already knew that." Ink snarled. My eyes widened when I heard some rustling.
"Shh! Ink! Did you hear that?" I looked around and see bushes. Ink looked at me as if I was stupid. I approached the rustling bush and opened it. It was a girl. No, a human mixed with Y/H? How is that possible?

Your P.O.V
~~~~~~
Oh no! I've been caught! Shoot. I ran away quickly but someone grabbed my wrist. I yelped.
"Error! Let her go." I turned around to see Ink. The creator of AU's. And Error, the destroyer of AU's. I knew them because I sometimes visit them. But they never knew. Error soon let go of my wrist. I looked at them and soon came out another PJ. He looked more like a kid. He blushed while looking at me. I simply waved. But someone grabbed me and everything went black.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Yep! You know it! I'm adding other Sans' as well! And PJ! :3 how cute.