-8-

Your P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~~~
I froze. I feel like everything was frozen. Why would my grandmother's book be here?

Flashback ::::::::::::
::::::::::::::::::::
"Where is Y/N?!" My grandmother, Mia. Was a warrior. Mia treated me very well. She took care of me, until one faithful day. War broke out between human and monsters. My father was a Y/H. My mother was just a human. They both fell in love before the war. And my mother had me. My parents named me Y/N. My grandmother told me about stories of the monsters. She will come to my parents' house everyday to tell me these stories. So that I can help others when I'm older. After that, Mia died trying to make monsters and humans unite. But that didn't go as planned. Instead, the humans were full of rage thinking that Mia betrayed them. So they killed her. My parents went missing after that.
End of Flashback
:::::::::::::::::::::
Your P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~
I didn't knew tears were flowing down in my face. I wiped the tears off at the back of my sleeve. I believe I have 5 minutes left. I asked Goth that I can borrow my grandmother's book. He said yes. I thanked him and went out of the library. I put Mia's book in my bag and dashed off into class. It was history. I opened the door and sat at a desk and the school bell rings. Just in time. I saw Mr. Nightmare looking at me blushing. Why was he blushing?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nightmare's P.O.V
------------------------
I felt heat in my cheeks. Oh no, am I blushing? I tried to cover it but failed. I saw Y/N look at me and gave a questioning look. I cleared my throat and started class.
-----------------------
Your P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We learned history and blah blah blah. The school bell rang and I got up and leave. I felt a tap on my shoulder. A skeleton. Not even gonna say it.

(Yay, not blurry this time :D) "Hello human! My name is Blue, what's yours?" Blue asked

"Hello human! My name is Blue, what's yours?" Blue asked. He looks so cute. He blushed.

"Uh, human? Are you alright?" He waved his hand at me.

"Huh? Oh! Yeah, I'm fine. My names Y/N." I said. He had stars in his eyes.

"Y/N? That's a wonderful name!" He squealed. I giggled. An idea popped in my head.

"Hey, can I call you Blueberry instead?" I questioned. He blushed madly.

"O-of course, h-human!" I smiled. Great! I waved at him goodbye and saw Fresh. I came up to him and I saw his friends.

"Hey Fresh!" I waved.

"Oh, h-hi Y/N!" He waved back. I looked at his friends and they have stars in their eyes.

"I want you to meet my friends." Fresh said. I nodded.

"Hello! What are your names?" I tilted my head.

"H-hello Y/N. M-my n-name is A-Alphys." The yellow dinosaur said.

"My name is the Great Papyrus!" Papryus exclaimed.

"Hi. I'm Napstablook." Napstablook whispered. He looks pretty sad.

"It's nice to meet you guys!" They smiled brightly. Especially Napstablook. Time to nickname them later.

"Here are the picture of us." Fresh gave me a picture. I awed.

(Am I the only one that I think Blooky feels left out ;-;) "You guys are so cute!" I giggled

"You guys are so cute!" I giggled. Fresh blushed. The others laughed.
"Thanks, Y/N." Fresh scratches at the back of his neck. I smiled. I love these nerds.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Yay! Another one ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). Get it? No? Ok.