-7-

Your P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~
I sat on the branch of the blossom tree again. It's my favorite spot now. I was seeing some bunny girl heading in my way. Darn. I saw the bunny girl look at me.
"Hey you! Come down here, you little brat!" She spat. I sighed.
"Who are you calling a brat?" I asked. Eating my food.
"Tch. You obviously." The bunny girl rolled her eyes in me. Ok, she is starting to tick me off. I growled as I jumped down from the branch. I grabbed her collar.
"Alright, listen you bunny jerk, I don't want you calling me brat." I grumbled.
"And why should I?" Her eyes met mine. I feel my eye starting to glow a F/C color. She yelped. Seeing my F/C glow, I dropped her and she ran away. Ugh. I always hate these kind of girls. Mean ones. I went back up to the branch and continue eating my lunch.

Bunny's P.O.V
::::::::::::::::::::::
That little jerk! I ran into my meeting where all the popular girls were at. I grabbed two pans and bang them. Causing everyone seeing my attention.
"Alright! Listen up girls! There's this filthy brat who just wanting to be more popular than us. I say let's beat her up!!!" I raised my fist up in the air. Everyone soon starting to join in. I smiled. Everyone started to chant, 'Bunny! Bunny! Bunny!' That loser wouldn't even suspect a thing. And she won't steal PJ away from me.
::::::::::::::

Your P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I finished eating my lunch and went inside. I decide to head to the library cause I have plenty more time. I opened the library door and I saw plenty of books. Well, it is a library right? I went exploring around this place. It seems really big. Then, I saw a grey cloak placing the books. He must be the librarian. I went up to the grey cloak and tap on his shoulder. He jumped and fell on his bottom. He's a skeleton. Inside my mind I was doing a 'really' face. I shook my head and helped him up.
"I'm sorry, are you ok?" I whispered. He nods.

He started to blush when he stares at me

He started to blush when he stares at me. I waved my hand in front of his face.
"Uh, are you ok?" He flinched by hearing my voice. He nods again. Not really much of a talker huh?

Goth's P.O.V
//////////////
She's so....prett-wait. No! You can't think that Goth! You just met her! I really wanted to talk to her, but I was too nervous to say anything. Come on Goth! Say something!!!
"T-thanks." I mange to whisper. She looks at me and smiles. That smile, it's so beautiful. I need to ask her name.
"W-what's your n-name?" Dang it! I stuttered!
///////////////////

Your P.O.V
~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Y/N. My name is Y/N." I shook his hand.
"I'm Goth. The librarian." He shook back. I nodded. I let go of his hand and started to look around for some books since I was dying of boredom. I mean, I got 30 minutes left. Might as well waste some time. I trace my fingers through the books. Until one caught my eye. I stopped my finger tracing and reached for the book. I grabbed it. Wow. It looks pretty old. I opened it and there was full of dust. Of course. I coughed. Everyone shushed me to be quiet. I ignored that. I swiped the dust off and I saw these cultures. Wait a minute, these words aren't English. They have a different language. And it looks like...

My language. That people don't understand.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Cliffhanger, dun dun dun! Well, I don't know if this is a cliffhanger ;__;