I Won't Be Letting You Go (Paramore/Hayley Williams fanfic)

~Hayley~

The new girl. That new kid. What's up with her hair? She looks like a freak. She's probably from Florida, and you know how fucked up that place is. She's such a piece of trash. Whore. 

Oh the joy of being a new kid, as if I could get away from being bullied like at my old school. I gripped my schedule in my hand and kept searching for the correct room I was designated all while being burned with stares and talked about I believed since the pointed fingers and friends getting others attention couldn't be a coincidence. My dad had gotten a better job offering which involves a shit ton of traveling and so since my mother was cut out of the picture long ago I had no option to stay behind. As if I wanted to though, who could stand getting beat everyday after school and have no friends. I sure as hell couldn't and I swear I hope it doesn't happen again.

As the halls grew empty and the straps of my bag weighted my shoulder and made it ache I was dying terribly inside. Where the fuck is this class? It's fucking Pre-Cal, a class I've already took, how fucking hard could it be to find shouldn't it be up here? Room 813... The hall ends with fucking 812 ugh where in Satans beloved name is fucking Room 813.  I ran down a staircase so nicely added at the side of the hallways end and walk out te double doors to see if the portables are any good... Room motherfucking 813. Perfect. 

I knocked on the door and dug my nails into my palm. God what if everyone looks at me like a freak? I mean my hair makes me a sore thumb but I love my color and my mom used to tell me to always be who I want to be despite everyone elses opinion. Just be who you are, my sweet little star. A tall boy with brown messy hair and blue eyes and cute cheeks opened the door silently letting me in before he went to go sit down in his own seat again. The teacher was about in her 20's, lovely looking and short. She looked at me with a sweet smile pausing her hand from the problem on the white board in pink marker, her blonde curly hair just sweeping her shoulders. The rest of the class, naturally, looked to where the teacher was smiling and I now become center of attention. Fuck.

"Is your name Hayley Williams?" the lady asked, walking over to her desk to the computer to type something up. I bluntly nodded my head in response, walking to her, keeping a fair distance. Only a few pair of eyes detached themselves from me which I was fine with, but the others seemed glued to me. All the girls in class consisted of straightened hair, a few ombres here and there, demin skinny jeans, Uggs, and massive amounts of makeup and jewelry. The boys had their polos, khakis, jock looks, and Sperrys. Well fuck, I thought looking down at my shoes painted in the word Riot! over and over, ripped black jeans and black long-sleeve with silly drawn, bright sunflowers. Not to mention the fire-looking fucking hair.

"Hi there Hayley well at first I'd like you know I'm Ms. Maywood, and welcome to Pre-Cal! I hope you enjoy class," Ms. Maywood said with a bubbly attitude. "So what city or state or even country did you come from?" Ugh shit.

"Virginia." I mumbled, pulling my sleeves into my palms, adjusting my bag straps.