Chapter 25

Carl? Man what the fuck are you doing I yelled with my hands over my head. You out of all people? Man I trusted you. I said shaking my head almost in tears. "Nigga what you mean trust? You think I don't know you set my dad up? You're the reason he's dead now." He said standing up from his seat. "Man C everything I did was for family believe that. Once everything is all settled I'll tell you everything man. I did it to keep you and jess and our kids safe man trust me." I said hitting my chest.
"Nigga fuck that, fuck you. I know you're not gonna kill me you got to much love for me." Carl yelled. We both sat quiet for a minute. "I can't kill you neither you're my brother I just can't believe you right now." He got up pacing around the room. Why would you steal from me Carl? You know if you needed anything I had you man I said still in disappointment. I turned to my boys and told them to wait outside the door so we could talk, they did as told.

Carl got up and paced back and forth over and over making me nervous because he still had his gun in his hand. "Ay Carl what you doing man" he stopped and raised his gun towards me "my pops said to never trust anyone in this game, you set my pops up man" he said hesitant about whether or not to keep the gun up towards me. He placed the gun on his chair and got out his phone.

He was speaking with someone on the phone, I didn't hear them but I heard what he was saying.
"I can't do this... this is my brother...I'll find another way man.. I don't need your money.. well if you want to hang me to dry I'm not running from you!"

He hung up and turned to me, "Jay you have to get out of here now, the Feds tried to pay me off to set you up. Someone is talking jay and they know way too much. Family more important to me then this they showed me evidence that you had connections with my dad death and that got me wired up to help. I'm not no rat though, Tia is sick man I was going to use the money for her medical bills. She has breast cancer, she's to young for this shit" Carl said grabbing his head he looked like he was going through some tough shit and about to lose his mind, I had to help him. I took out my trap phone and wrote something in a text so if anyone was listening they wouldn't know what was going on. I handed him my phone. "Thanks for lending me your phone" I said trying to hint to him to look at the message. He got the clue and did a nod. He looked away then I punched him. He fell to the ground and was unconscious.

CARLS POV

I woke up in a unfamiliar place I had a headache I looked to the left of me and saw a note on the nightstand.

"Sorry I had to knock yo ass out, but I have so much to explain to you, there watching me so I have to make sure they think you're dead. Go to the last door on the left it'll lead you to the upstairs. there's pain pills there in the kitchen and someone else is there with you"

I laughed to myself as I walked through the kitchen door, this ugly ass nigga knocked me out of course he got some explaining to do. I opened the fridge door then the freezer door and got some pizza rolls out and put them in the microwave. I heard someone running down the stairs I had to be alert because I didn't know who the Fuck it was, he got closer and I realized it was my dad. Pops? What? What the hell is going on I said putting my head in my hands. He walked closer to me and hugged me for a while. "Son I'm good I'm good, I promise Jay got us hiding because someone is after us. I had to fake my death so they wouldn't actually kill me. I made it look like jay had something to do with it so he could make sure You and Victoria were safe. Jay came across some dude who was asked to worked against us and taking us all out. Then the same dude set us up, so my buddy on the inside helped jay get to the dude who set us up. Jay took care of him in there. Jay didn't actually go to jail for committing a crime, it was all apart of a master plan." My dad said trying to get me to understand. So what's the next move dad? I asked. "Victoria.. he has to kill Victoria" my dad said with quotation. Wait so what about Shay? I asked my dad. "Son you don't have to worry I promise everything is already well taken care of jay is working with two of the most trustworthy people ever. just sit here with me until shit is all clear I promise we're good and Victoria,Shay,lyssa, and Tia will be too"
He said try to comfort me because I was a bit upset. "Dad Tia's sick, she has breast cancer" I said with tears in my eyes. My dad took a big sigh "son it's all apart of the plan" I looked at him in suspense but I didn't ask him anything else. "Let's shoot some hoops" he said while leading towards the court. I got up and followed.

------

Jays POV

I hope this plan is working out the way I want it to. First thing first Tia's in the hospital. My mom is her nurse. Her and her new male doctor friend is going to help me fake her death.
She'll take lyssa and Shay then Victoria is next. My phone started to ring.

Mom: okay baby this one of the craziest things I've ever done but in about 10 minutes we'll pull the cord. So get here and be ready

Me: okay mom I love you

Mom;love you to Jayceon.

I sped off to the hospital and left my car to go to the back of the hospital where my moms van was. Tia was in the back with blankets wrapped around her. I got in didn't say a word because Tia was unconscious. I took her to the safe house and laid her on the couch and ran back out there was no time to stop and talk with mister and C I had to proceed with the plan.