⎈1⎈

I'm headed straight for the castle
They wanna make me their queen
And there's an old man sitting on the throne that's saying that I probably shouldn't be so mean
I'm headed straight for the castle
They've got the kingdom locked up
And there's an old man sitting on the throne that's saying I should probably keep my pretty mouth shut
Straight for the castle

Trinity:

I ignore Reyna's calls and head back to my barrack. She likes to think that she has some type of power over me, I don't care what the hell her position here is, I refuse to be one of her little followers.

I get to my barrack and lay down on one of the beds. It's not like the others will ever be occupied, I live alone.

Long ago my father and his two brothers had tons of kids, so many that they really couldn't keep track. The three brothers made a pact to stop siring so many children, which means no kids. The brothers names are Jupiter, Neptune, and Pluto. But surprise surprise, two of the brothers broke the pact. Jupiter had Jason and Thalia, full siblings, one greek and one roman. My father, Neptune, broke the pact three times. My brother Tyson is a cyclops. I met him a few years back while I was on the run. He's a sweet guy, he's a lot like someone with down syndrome. My other brother is Percy Jackson, that's right, the Percy Jackson.

Percy doesn't know that I exist. I wouldn't know that he existed if he weren't for him saving the world and all that.

It's funny. I'm the youngest of Neptune's children. Apparently his wife, Salacia, got fed up with his infidelity. So he named me Trinity, after their son Triton. He also named me Trinity as a homage to his brothers. Trinity means three. So I was named after a bunch of pretentious old men who are sitting up on the clouds, minus Pluto who's damned. I don't know how else my father could have been more clear that I am a mistake.

I close my eyes and rest my hands on my head. I hate this dumb place, I hate my father, and I hate being a demigod.

Reyna is going into overdrive. Her male counterpart, Jason Grace is missing. Yes I understand that it's stressful and scary that he's gone but he's a demigod for Pluto's sake. We are notorious for running away. Reyna hates me. She has a huge crush on Jason and is convinced that I'm the reason that they never got together. It's hilarious that she thinks we'd be together because naturally, Jason and I wouldn't get along. Jupiter isn't a fan of Neptune's spawn. That's why I've never been on an airplane. Neptune doesn't really like Jupiter's offspring; that's why Jason will never go on a cruise or anything.

I swing my legs off the bunk and head out to the lake. It's the only place that I can get silence to think.

"Trinity!" Reyna yells as I walk to the lake.

I just put my hood on and keep walking.

She runs up to me, "What's wrong with you? I need your help!" She yells in my face.

I just stare at her blankly. She gets noticeably uncomfortable. I keep staring at her, not saying anything.

She lets out a groan, "Let me know if you hear from Jason

She lets out a groan, "Let me know if you hear from Jason." She growls and storms off.

I get to the lake, taking off my shoes and dipping my feet in the cold water. I start drawing random patterns in the water.

"How is it that I always find you here?" an all too familiar voice says.

Frank Zhang. One of the most annoying demigods here (right next to Octavian). He's the son of Mars, one of the most stuck up gods out there.

I don't answer, he knows that my father is the god of the sea, he just likes to ruins my private time

"I see how it is." He says, sitting next to me.

I roll my eyes and start bending the water in my hands, aimlessly playing with it.

"You know, maybe if you actually talked to people then you'd have friends." He says.

I look him dead in the eyes, "I don't want friends."

It's the first time I've said anything to him since I got here.

He eyes widen, "You talked."

I don't reply and go back to bending the water.

(A/N I'm currently rereading the books, mthat's why this chapter sucks. Hopefully I'll update tomorrow and Percy will be in it)

 Hopefully I'll update tomorrow and Percy will be in it)