Chapter eight

Your P.O.V.
I looked out of the helicopters window, I sat on Zanes lap, so there was room for other people.
I could she Asher, the girl he was with before and now.. so many more people.
All looked angry. I looked at Zane still crying and snuggled close to him.
I soon realized Mark was in the helicopter! I smiled at him, everyone was safe but Samantha...she died! I could have saved her!!
Flora slept near us on Jacks lap. We then rode in silence.
~~TIME SKIP~~
When I got home I had Zane as my weight, my leg was still broken.
I heard a whole bunch of barks and yips.
As I opened the door it was pitch black. Zane turned on the lights and everyone was there!
I started crying, so much. Everyone else started crying too, even the boys. I sat on the couch and soon I could see Zoe and Zero running down the stairs, they jumped in me into a hug, I winced at the pain but hugged them tightly.
"Zoe, you got your hair cut! I love it!" I said complimenting her.
She smiled at me, so did Zero.
I cried they looked at me confused, "Mama, why is your arm bleeding?" She asked me.
"I had a fall down the stairs, don't worry I'm fine! You two should go to bed! I'll see you in the morning!" I said in my motherly way. They nodded and kissed my cheek before leaving upstairs.
I made sure to hear their doors shut before I started talking.
"I'm so happy to see you all!" I said hugging everyone, Pet was the last one I hugged and she held me tight.. in her death hugs! But more DEATH! Why is she upset, or angry?
"What's wrong?" I asked Pet.
She looked at Travis, then Dante then me. "Whaaat?" I asked. She bit her lip, "Please don't go track him down.." Pet started.. I raised an eyebrow, "Ein..he cheated on me! I kicked him out of my house and soon we're getting a Divorce..please don't hurt him.." Pet said.
I froze and hugged her tighter... my poor little cinnamon bun! Well.. we're the same age but... SHES STILL TOO SWEET TO BE CRUSHED!
I kept my cool, that's why I felt like I needed to beat the crap out of someone!
"How have things been?" I asked and turned to Aphmau, "Well. Ahem.. AHHHHHHHH YOUR BAKC Y/N IVE MISSED YOU SOOO MUCH!~" she squealed.
"Shhh! My kids are asleep!" I scolded her.
"Well.. Let's go to my house then!" Aphmau chirped quietly.
I rolled my eyes.
"I'm pretty tired actually.. can we hang out tomorrow? While the kids are at school?" I asked them
They all nodded and left, except Zane of course.
We went into our room and turned on the lights. I saw the blankets soaked in something.. and the blankets were all messed up.
"Looks like you've been missing me." I said to Zane.
"Like crazy.it was awful." Zane said and closed the door to our room.
"I'm going to take a shower! I'll miss you while I'm gone~" I said and walked to our bathroom, shutting the door behind me.
I took off my clothes and hopped into the shower.
~~TIME SKIP~~
I got out of the shower and got in some pjs. I stumbled on to the bed, Zane had his mask off and had pj bottoms but was shirtless.
"Let me treat your wounds." He said and grabbed a first aid kit.
He bandaged my leg, he washed the big cut on the side of my shoulder and wrapped it in a bandage.
"I knew you weren't dead. I had to go looking for you." Zane said when he finished bandaging me up.
"I hoped you would, I'm not going down that easy." I said and kissed him. He smiled and we got under the covers, "I'm guessing Mark gave you our baby Zachary?" I asked Zane, he nodded. "Zachary is in Cyrus's old room, I put Zeros old cradle in there." Zane said.
"I love you Zuzu." I said and kissed him and closed my eyes, "I love you too Y/n." He replied and kissed me back.
I felt him move closer and wrap his arms around me. I smiled.. I'm finally home! Finally off that island... finally can see my children!!
Finally can be with my husband, who I will never ever leave his side again.
~~IN THE MORNING~~
I woke up in Zuzus arms, warm, not cold like the island.
I stretched and looked at the nightstand. My phone!?! I grab it seeing I have over 1M messages.
My eyes widened, most of the commenters are yelling at me where I am and if I'm ok.
And a whole bunch of texts from Adam and Red.
I bit my lip. They dont know I'm back yet do they?
I tried to get up but Zane wouldn't let me. I smiled at him and snuggled back up to his chest.
After a few more minutes we woke up a t the same time.
"Morning." I said and kissed his cheek.
He smiled at me and kissed me on the lips, "I've missed you so much.." Zane said.
"I've missed you too." I said and kissed him back.
"Mommy!!!" I heard Zero yell.
I stretched more before running downstairs.
"Yes Zero?" I asked him, "Zachary kept me up all night with his crying and Zoe kept me up with her laughter!" My tired son said.
"I'm sorry! I find it so cute when babies cry that I have to laugh!" Zoe said defending herself.
I giggled, "Zoe your just like your aunt." I said ruffling her hair.
Zane came down stairs with Zachary in his arms. I kissed my child's head and turned around to make some pancakes.
"Zoe!! Give it back!" I heard Zero scream.
"Zoe! Give Zeros hat back!" Zane told her.
"But dad! Zero stole my hair now so it's only fair!" Zoe said.
"Ok then." Zane said giving up.
I laughed and set plates putting pancakes on each.
The door soon swung open revealing a sad Cyrus.
"Cyrus!!" I yelled and tackled him with a hug.
"Hey sis.." he said giving me a weak smile.
"What's wrong?" I asked.
"Uncle Cy!" Zoe and Zero said in unison.
"Hey pumpkins!" Cyrus smiled.
I got off of him and sat on the couch, "Mommy can we stay home to be will uncle Cy?" Zoe pleaded.
"Sorry honey you gatta go to school! He'll be here after school." I said.
She sighed and nodded heading out the door with her brother.
"What's wrong Cy Cy?" I asked. "I just got my heart shattered.." Cyrus said.
I hugged him and rubbed the back of his head, "Who did it I'll rip their throats out!" I growled.
"N-no please don't.." Cyrus said.
"I'm sorry.. Cyrus can we talk about it, Zane and I are always here for you." I said rubbing Cyrus's shoulder.
"Y-yeah...I would like it if we talked..." Cyrus said shakily.
I rubbed circles on his back, "Zane can you put Zachary back in his crib?" I asked him, Zuzu nodded and walked upstairs.
"What happened?" I asked.
"W-well.. there was a big college party by my roommates a-and I invited my girlfriend. Sh-she was walking here and out of no where she just falls.... I was about to help her up but another guy did instead.. he was really muscular too.. she thanked him and they talked more. When he walked away, I went towards my girlfriend a-and she told me to go get her something to drink I left a-and when I came back sh-she was making out with that muscular guy.. after the party I went to go breakup with her but when I was about to turn the corner of the house where she was at th-the guy stabbed her in the h-heart and p-put her in a-a bag..." Cyrus said in tears now. I'm hugged him, "I d-didn't know what I should've done so I was shaken up and my roommates tried to ask what was the problem but I couldn't talk.. I told them I was homesick today and leaving for a day or two a-and I drove here to you.. I didn't know where else to go.."
Cyrus said hugging me.
"I-its ok.. we should call the cops!" I said.
He nodded, Zane came down stairs and I told him everything.
He hugged Cyrus.. wow.. I'm so sorry Cy to hear this..
~~TIME SKIP~~
I parked my car at the offices, I was going to surprise everyone. I had Aphmau put me in a box, yes.. I know.. a box..
And bring me into the offices in the middle of the room.
"What inside of it Aph?"I heard Adam ask, "Guess!" Aphmau replied. I was already recording this and did my intro before I went into the offices. I tried my best not to laugh. I was standing up in the box because it was so tall.
"A dead body?" I heard Barney guess.
"Nope!" Aphamu said.
"A tiger?" I heard Red ask, "Nada!" Aphmau said.
"Umm a...person?" Adam asked. "Yup!" Aphamu said. "Really!?!" Red said and the box began to open.
Red was opening it and his eyes were so big when we was staring me in the eyes. I started to cry and stepped out of the box so I could hug him.
"Y/N!?!" Everyone said except Aphmau.
I nodded crying a bit, I hugged everyone.
And there's  A LOT of people.
"The comments are probably gunna go crazy!" I said laughing.
They all joined in.. I can't believe this.. I smiled at Aphmau, she gave me a thumbs up so I gave a thumbs up back.
I went to my office and sat on the couch I had in there.
"So.. hi viewers!" I said to the camera.
"So, as you see I'm back! And your probably wondering where I've been.. I've been well no use hiding it but it will be my fault if it happens again if I put it on the internet." I said.
"Let's begin!" I said taking a deep breath.
~~TIME SKIP AFTER EXPLAINING EVERYTHING~~
"So I was running and.. one thing I'm really disappointed don myself is that someone from the plane crash died while we ran towards the helicopter. I will never forgive myself.. but when I got to the helicopter I saw my husband Zane and all I could do was jump into his arms and cry. And that's all I did. And I went home yesterday and now.. I'm here." I said finishing the story.
"And I've seen a lot of comments asking me to do a draw my life! And I guess I will? I don't know.. soon I promise. So I hope you have a happy day not a crappy one! And I'll hopefully see you on my next vlog or video! Bai!" I said and waved at the camera.
I shut it off and cried a bit before I realized Adam and Red were at my door.
"Did you hear much?" I asked them. "Everything." They said.
I nodded wiping my tears.
To be continued...