Chapter Two

I awoke to being shaken. I opened my eyes and sat up quickly. Its was Sam who was shaking me.

"What?" I asked as I glared at him for a second or two.

"You still have yet to eat, I just got out of the shower." He said. You could tell though. His shoulder lengthed hair stuck to his shoulders, neck, and face.

"Fine." I stood up, but he pushed me back down.

"I have your plate right here." He handed me my plate, that he had been holding in the other hand. I looked at him, trying to get out of it.

"You are not getting out of it. Eat." he crossed his arms. I sighed and took a bite of the food. I could taste chicken and noodles, and I was eating noodles. I swallowed it. It was then that I realized why I wasn't hungry. I jumped up and dashed to the bathroom, dropping to my knees, leaning over the toilet, and emptying the contents of my stomach, even though there was nothing in my stomach.

I heard footsteps, loud ones, like someone running, then felt a hand on my back. As I was done doing..... well. The weird things, I sat back on my heels, gasping a bit.

"Are you okay?" Sam asked, now sitting cross legged next to me.

"Y-No..." I immediately sat back up and began puking again. Sam rubbed small circles on my back, attempting to calm me. He also Held up my hair from getting dirty. As I was done that time, I sat back on my heels again.

"C'mon.." He stood up, then bent down, picking me up bridal style. He then began carrying me to the room. He sat me onto the bed and picked the plate up, walking out of the room. He came back and sat next to me.

"I'm sorry for making you-" He started, but I cut hin off.

"No... It's fine.. You were just worried about me." I said, leaning back onto the wall.

"But I'm still sorry." He looked down.

"Don't be. I should be sorry." I closed my eyes and laid on my side. My eyes shoot open though, when I felt someones arms around me, and warmth against my back.

"W-What are you doing?..." I asked, earning a chuckle from Sam.

"Well, warmth is the best for when you're sick, so I thought you'd like this." He hugged me tighter.

"Oh... Well thanks..." I closed my eyes again, feeling Sam press a chaste kiss against my neck. I'm guessing that I blushed, because my face felt really hot. But that's the last thing I remember, since I fell asleep almost immediately.

I woke up by Bailey, jumping up and down on the bed, laughing. I no longer felt the warmth on my back, so I was guessing that Sam had woken up.

I opened my eyes, and sat up, looking to Bailey.

"Why are you jumping on the bed?" I asked, and she giggled more.

"Because Sam wanted me to wake you up! It's breakfast time!" She announced happily, jumping off the bed and running out of the room. I stood up, reaching towards the ceiling as I stretched, then walked into the kitchen, sitting at the island where Sam and Bailey sat, eating toast and eggs, drinking glasses of what

I thought was orange juice.

"Hi..." I mumbled, waving and then sitting down at the table.

"Are you hungry?" Sam asked, looking at me.

"Kinda.. Can I just have toast?"

"Sure." He stood up and grabbed a plate, and a piece of bread, then put it in the toaster.