When Randhir was there then anything was impossible...
Yes..!! Sanyukta enjoyed the Rollercoaster Ride...

Now it was time for her biggest fear...
The Rope Way...
(a/n I myself don't know if she enjoyed rollercoaster then how could she get afraid of a simple rope way.. 😂😂😂😂😂
Pardon me for this silly things)

The sun was about set when the gang gathered at the departure point of the rope way...

Sanyukta - (in mind) yeh Randhir ka sunke rope way ke liye man toh gayi par now I'm regretting that decision of mine...
Sadu ka kya hain.. Do char miti miti baaten karti aur woh maan bhi jata.. Par ab toh...

Her reverie broke when a stuff asked her to sit in the rope way cubicle..
She looked in front and found the some of her gang members were already in different different cubicles....

Rehan - kya huya baccha... Jaa beth andar.. Randhir hogs tere saath darne wali koi baat nehi.. Okk... (said sweetly)
Sanyukta - aap sab nehi chaloge???
Rehan - tu is wale me beth.. Hum baki sab next wale me aayenge...

Sanyukta nodded.. Fear was totally visible on her face... Randhir hold her hand and guided her in it...

Sanyukta was sitting quietly.. But the moment it started she was found in Randhir's arms...
Yeah she jumped on him and hugged him as tightly as possible...
Her eyes were closed and she was ranting continuously "mujhe dar lag raha hai.. Mujhe niche utaro.. Dar lag raha hai.. Please.."

Randhir thought she was scared and after sometime she would be all right...
But after a minute or two he heard her hiccuping...
Randhir hurriedly cupped her face and what he saw made him cursed himself of being stubborn....

He saw her tightly closed eyes and tears drenched face...
She was actually crying out of fear...

Randhir immediately embrace her.. And stroked her hair...

Randhir - shh.. Sanyukta.. Kuch nehi hoga...
Bas bas.. Chup... Aise rota hain bhala koi..
Sanyu bas nah baba..
Achha idar..idar meri oor dekho.. (he lifted her chin)
Sanyu open your eyes.. (she shook her head in negative)
Sanyukta I'm telling you to open your eyes now (a bit loudly)

And she opened her eyes...
Just then his concerned orbs met her fearful one... His heart pained seeing her like this..
But he couldn't feel weak now..