CHAPTER NINETY FOUR

My eyes opened the next morning, as I was jolted awake by a familiar little giggle. I heavily blinked a few times, and realized that I was tucked under Ashton's arm, laying up against the side of his body with my head resting on his shoulder. I glanced up at him, to see that he was awake, holding my phone out infront of him.

"Are you seriously watching vines at eight in the morning." I laughed.

"Yes!" He replied. "These are so funny!"

"You're such a dork." I mumbled, cuddling deeper into him. I couldn't help but smile against Ashton everytime he started cracking up, his adorable laugh echoing through the room. "Oh my God," I groaned, trying to contain my laughter. I reached up and snatched my phone out of his hands, locking it and tossing it to the edge of the bed. "You woke me up."

"Awwww," Ashton laughed. He scooted down a little, so our faces were level. I burried mine into the pillow, shutting my eyes again. "I'm sorry Brooke! Shit I feel so bad-"

"It's too early for sarcasm." I joked, rolling onto my back and looking over to him. Ashton layed on his side, resting his head on his hand that he propped up on his elbow. His eyes wandered up and down me, and his lips tiredly curled into a smile.

"You're so pretty in the mornings." He said.

"Really? Are you sure?" I laughed. "I'm pretty sure I look like death right now."

"Not at all," Ashton replied, scooting closer to me to kiss my nose. I brought my hand to his hair, ruffling it around a little bit before closing my eyes again. 

"What time is it?" I asked.

"Same time as yesterday," Ashton shrugged. He sat up, and rubbed his eyes before taking his glasses and pushing them up the frame of his nose. He slumped his back a little and glanced around the room, the look of excitement growing his eyes. He looked back down at me and smiled.

"I'm gonna take a shower," he said. "Then you can take me wherever you want to take me."

"Okey doke," I laughed, watching him as he got up and walked over to the bathroom. I rubbed the tired out of my eyes, and slowly sat up. I threw the covers off of me, shuttering at the fact tha it was pretty chilly in here once I'm out of the bed. Or maybe it's because Ashton left the bed as well. I stood up, and walked over to the window to open the curtains. I squinted my eyes against the sudden light that came in, but they adjusted to see a perfect view of the ocean. I looked out at it for a couple minutes, listening to Ashton belt out lyrics to songs I didn't know.

I spun around, and decided to get ready. I put on the same thing I did yesterday, but I don't think Ashton cares. And, even though I'm almost positive Ashton will walk into the room wearing skinny jeans, I'm still gonna make him go to the beach. I was never one to go in the ocean, it freaks me out. But I at least want to watch the sunset with him. I think Ashton really likes sunsets, which is yet another little thing about him that I love.

I shook my messy hair out, my mind went back to last night. I couldn't help the knot in my stomach from forming again as I thought about what Ashton and I talked about. I found myself standing in the middle of the room with my hands on my hips, looking into the abyss as I just thought about it. I don't know why it makes my stomach churn to think about it all, but it just does. 

Okay, well let's just look at the definites: Ashton is the perfect looking boy whom I'm in love with, who cares about me and understands me, even if I say the lamest things to him. Like, I'm 17, right? 18 in August? Well, August is a long way away but still. I'll be a fucking adult this year, and graduating from hghschool in the next. Ashton's the same way...so why am I so jittery about it all? Ashton doesn't seemed phased by it at all.